Join Hosco and view Dimitra's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Yacht Charter Broker and Marketing Manager
Vernicos Yacht SA - Athens, GreeceCustomer ServiceDecember 2014 - September 2018 · 3 years and 10 months
• Design and deliver tailor-made offers and presentations to prospective high-end customers, ensuring all contract and regulatory matters are accurate, legally compliant and that the company’s requirements are met. • Communicate, negotiate and collaborate with partners and suppliers as well as follow up clients to secure excellent customer service and satisfaction. • Update and monitor the online presence of the company (Website, social media, SEO campaigns, marketing campaigns) in direct communication and collaboration with IT and Sales department. •Participate in various Yacht Shows (East Med Yacht Show Piraeus, Monaco Yacht Show, MYBA Charter Show Barcelona, Mediterranean Yacht Show Nafplion) • Provide accurate and up-to-date selection of yachts for charter as well as expert advice on charter destinations and activities around the ground. • Handle the yacht listing (Yachtfolio, Central Yacht Agent, Charter Index) and promote central agency yachts. • Organize and deliver internal communication plans and actions on occasions such as meetings, trainings, team building activities and events. • Share regular communications and key messages deriving from the Management through a range of IT and non IT solutions to all the relevant departments. • Social Media management
Custom services agency Associate
Custom agency Kakaris & Co. - Athens, GreeceSales & MarketingSeptember 2011 - July 2013 · 1 year and 11 months
• Carry out compilation of customs clearance documents, online registration of clients and goods, daily communication with custom authorities and third parties. • Organize and update agency’s database to improve and leverage external and internal communication. • Proactively identify and implement data improvements, enhancements and system customizations that meet business requirements. • Communicate effectively across all related channels to ensure transparency of process. • Act as the primary customer service contact for clients who have questions about their accounts.
Business Banking Intern
National Bank of Greece - Athens, GreeceOtherJuly 2011 - August 2011 · 2 months
• Complete all daily tasks and projects as assigned by the executive mentor. • Bank Cheque Processing and Clearing. • Assist in the preparation of business meetings and conferences. • Learn the basics of granting and servicing of secured and unsecured loans with emphasis on corporate customers.
Bachelor in Business Administration
University of Piraeus - Athens, GreeceSeptember 2008 - June 2013
GreekNative or fluent100%
- client liaison
- Email Marketing (MailChimp)
- Graphic Design (Canva, Pixlr)
- Great customer service
- luxury goods
- Marketing online
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Microso
- Microsoft Outlook
- Negotiation skills
- PHP and MySQL Management System (Word Press)
- Social Media Management
- Stong team work