Join Hosco and view Dimitris's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Senior level executive in the hotel and vacation ownership industries. Multi territory and multi property experience. 15 years of experience in the hotel industry, overseeing a portfolio of up to 8hotels. Property types included group, leisure and commercial hotels and resorts, including golf resorts. Specialize in pre-opening, hotel transitions, independent and branded properties. Also spent 4 years in vacation ownership marketing with specialization in internal marketing programs, owner referrral and rental sales and marketing.
General Manager - Sales & Marketing Director
Grand Hotel Djibloho - Djibloho, Equatorial GuineaAdministration & GeneralJanuary 2016 - Now
5stars (Equatorial Guinea) 450 Rooms and Suites plus 50 villas (600 square meters each). Prospect the local market for new customers and development opportunities, organising activities and special events to increase occupancy Controling the operation of the Hotel departments ensuring the highest standards. Monitoring personnel to ensure guests receive the best attention and service. Built relationships with companies, travel agents, tour operators and airlines Generating and sustaining trust amongst both employees and customers Manage the team in achieving targeted improvements in cost, quality and productivity. Supporting Developing and Executing Sales Strategies. Provide Exceptional Customer Service. Ensure compliance with legislation, health and safety and statutory regulations
Hellenic Villas and Hotels PC - Athens, GreeceManagementDecember 2012 - January 2016
• Administering, managing hotels and villas. Enforcing policies and procedures • Carrying out budget planning, maintaining cost control and keeping statistical and financial records. • Establishing priorities consistent with hotels and villas objectives • Building strong relationships with companies that supply tourism business • Setting sales goals. Promoting services and facilities to potential customers, tour operators, travel agencies, companies and individuals. • Overlooking Food & Beverage Facilities. Ensuring cleanliness and maintaining diligent compliance with laws and statutory regulations • Identifying and delivering new sales opportunities from existing client contacts. • Providing complete end-to-end servicing for institutional investors and funds that include or are considering the inclusion of Real Estate, Hotel and other Touristic opportunities within their portfolio of assets. • Effectively organizing optimal returns through realistic underwriting, intelligent marketing and excellent ex
New Business Director
Wyndham - RCI - Kettering, United KingdomManagementFebruary 2009 - December 2012
• Responsible for New Business Development in Central, Southern, Eastern Europe, Turkey and North Africa. • Analyzed and monitored local and foreign markets to identify new business opportunities. • Initiated and implemented business plans including sales and marketing strategy in Europe. • Managed new business development in Countries where Fractional Ownership and Timeshare did not exist. Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria, Vietnam and Ethiopia • Established and developed strong relationships with Developers and Sales and Marketing companies. • Fostered strong business relationship with State Tourism Organizations, Tourism Institutions, Timeshare and Fractional Organizations, Insurance companies, Trustees, Brokers and high net worth individuals • Initiated and implemented business plans including sales and marketing strategy for developers the Shared Ownership industry. • Effectively trained, monitored and supported New Developers and Sales and Marketing Teams. • Actively participated in company's business dev
Master of Science
University of Surrey, School of Hospitality and Tourism Management - England, United KingdomOctober 1998 - November 2001
International Hotel Management N.Compl.
University Of The West Indies, St. Augustine - Department of Management StudiesDecember 1992 - February 1993
Food & Beverage Management Restaurant Management
University of Patras - Athens, GreeceSeptember 1983 - June 1987
Degree in Hotel Management - Hospitality and Tourism
EnglishNative or fluent100%
ItalianNative or fluent100%
GreekNative or fluent100%
- USALI 11th Edition
- Windows and MS Office