Join Hosco and view Dominique's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A highly creative and accomplished global business manager and marketing expert, offering over two decades of solid experience inside a multitude of international and local markets, including Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Indian Ocean in both resort-style and corporate business hotels. Brings expertise in areas of client and stakeholder relations, revenue driving, PR and team development, including building positive rapport with MICE and Non business groups from both a sales and operations point of view. A strong negotiator, effective leader and collaborate business strategist, able to interact with all levels of individuals, including multicultural team members and diverse clientele. Excels in project management (from conception to launch) and motivating cross-functional teams, focusing on goal attainment and business targets. Open to travel, internationally.
The Grand Mayan - Nuevo Vallarta, MexicoAdministration & GeneralJanuary 2018 - Now · 1 year and 1 month
792 keys, 6 outlets, convention centre for 2500
The H Resort Beau Vallon - Beau Vallon, SeychellesAdministration & GeneralApril 2015 - July 2017 · 2 years and 4 months
THE H RESORT (Pre-Opening), Mahé, The Seychelles General Manager May 2015-Present • Pre-opening of property with 100 keys (16 Beach pool Villas and 84 suites), 7 F&B outlets and Spa on 17 acres of landscaped property. • 260 staff members and an annual budget of US $12.5 Key Achievements • Managed successfully the pre opening process of the property including recruitment, procurement, licensing. • Successfully mediated with main contractors for interior and exterior fit out, transfer of property and snagging process. • Established a successful pre-opening budget and forecasting, along with a 5-year projection, innovative sales/marketing plans, website creation and all social media platforms creation. • Spearheaded highly effective public relations/media campaigns to position this stand-alone property effectively in its key feeder markets. • Leading the property to a successful first and second year of operations, exceeding targeted performance objectives in both financial and brand positioning • Establish
Kunech Group / Ramada Hotels - Lagos, NigeriaAdministration & GeneralApril 2014 - April 2015 · 1 year and 1 month
• Contracted to do pre opening set up stages of a 5 Stars, 173 Keys property with 8 F&B outlets to be privately managed through a franchise agreement once build completed. • Creation of policies and procedures, manning guides, Job descriptions, Candidate profiles and SOP’s for all departments. • OSE guides and FF&E guides for all Departments including satellite outlets in main city location. • Budget and 5-year projection. Key Achievements • Created and conceptualized Food and Beverage venues and shops, International Hair Salon franchise (Lagos) and Spa and Café concept (Lagos) for franchising in country.
Centro Capital Center, Rotana Group - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesAdministration & GeneralApril 2012 - April 2014 · 2 years and 1 month
• Pre-opening of property with 413 keys, 3 F&B outlets and 6 meeting rooms. 192 staff and an annual budget of US $8.6. • Facility maintenance and rental of 11,000 sq. office building. • Established pre-opening budgets, sales and marketing plans, recruitments and procurement while overseeing all departments, undertaking a broad range of key administrative processes. • Successfully mediated with main contractors for interior fit out, transfer of property and snagging process Key Achievements • Led and formulated pre-opening team to open on target date. • Leading the property to a successful first and second year of operations, exceeding targeted performance objectives in both financial and brand positioning
Executive Assistant Manager
Beach Rotana, Rotana Group - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesManagementApril 2009 - April 2012 · 3 years and 1 month
• Directed and monitored multiple departments, including Front Office, Housekeeping, Security, Laundry, Recreation, Materials and Purchasing functions Key Achievements • Sheik Khalifa Award 2009 for hotel service excellence. • Head of environmental committee. • Achieved full lifecycle management of a key project, refurbishing main dining areas, kitchens and bakery at a cost of US $5m • Served as a key member of the senior management team for 565 Key hotel, with 1000 staff and an annual budget of US $80m. • Contributed to achievement of Conde Nast Reader’s Choice award middle east 2010
Executive Assistant Manager IC Food and Beverage
Beach Rotana, Rotana Group - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesManagementApril 2007 - April 2009 · 2 years and 1 month
Performing the role of Executive Assistant Manager responsible of Food and Beverage operations 530 staff, US$40m budget hotel facility. Retaining senior accountability for a broad range of dining establishments including the 180 seat all day dining restaurant, the 110 seat French Polynesian restaurant, the 62 seat Japanese restaurant, the 105 seat German pub, the 130 seat lobby lounge, the 80 seat Italian restaurant, the 57 seat American steakhouse and the 110 seat seafood restaurant. Coordinating staff and service standards for the all day dining service within suites and the regular room service operation Maintaining full responsibility for banqueting functions, covering 16 separate rooms with 1200 pax and beach gardens. Major role accomplishments include the Depa Food and Beverage of the Year Award (2007), 4 Time Out Awards (2007), 5 What’s on Awards (2007), 5 What’s on Awards (2008) and 4 Time Out Awards (2008). Personal achievements included the successful management of a project to launch the Indigo Ind
Director of Food and Beverage
IHG - InterContinental Hotels Group - Muscat, OmanManagementApril 2004 - April 2007 · 3 years and 1 month
Coordinated and managed 200 staff with a US $9m budget while leading all Food and Beverage operations across multiple restaurant establishments, including a 117-seat British pub, 145-seat French Polynesian restaurant, 70-seat Mexican restaurant, 150-seat coffee shop, 50-seat lobby tea rooms, the 60-seat pool bar, 80-seat Mediterranean restaurant and 120-seat outdoor oriental Shisha outlet.
Executive Chef/Director of Food and Beverage
IHG - InterContinental Hotels Group - Barcelona, SpainManagementApril 2000 - April 2003 · 3 years and 1 month
Collaborated with cross-functional staff and directed three Food & Beverage outlets and 28 meeting rooms (capacity 4000)
Ecole St Luc - Montreal, CanadaJuly 1989 - May 1991
EnglishNative or fluent100%
FrenchNative or fluent100%
SpanishNative or fluent100%
- Administration & general
- Customer Care
- Food & Beverage
- Goal-oriented Manager
- Hotel Management
- Quality focus
- Sales Strategy
- Service mind
- Social Media