Join Hosco and view Dora's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I have been running my own (3) short term management company in Budapest for over 6 years now, managing 45 apartments with 8 employees but this summer it has come to an end and I have started to look for new opportunities. I would like to work in hospitality still, but try it in a Hotel, work in a team and learn new skills. As you can see from my CV I have built up 2 companies from scratch, I have experience in people management, some sales and marketing, I have a full knowledge of Airbnb, as I have mainly used that platform for advertising our flats, and has participated in some of their conferences abroad.
I am looking to relocate, possibly Spain but I would be open for any new opportunity.
hello guest bt - Budapest, HungaryManagementSeptember 2013 - Now · 5 years and 5 months
- Supervising sales and pricing - Recruitinging new staff - Developing and maintaining relationship with apartment owners and investors - Supervising the daily operations of over 40 apartments in Budapest (around 180 beds) - Organizing supervision and training for cleaners to ensure the hygiene standards are followed - Controlling the budget and finances, ordering supplies - Motivating my team to reach goals
Stagland kft - Budapest, HungaryManagementOctober 2015 - September 2017 · 1 year and 12 months
- Designing tour itineraries and coordinating logistics - Developing and managing within a budget of each trip - Supervising the tour guides - Maintaining and updating the program offers - Developing and maintaining relationship with the activity provider
Film and Photography
Edinburgh Napier University - - Edinburgh, United KingdomAugust 2010 - August 2013
HungarianNative or fluent100%
- Able to work under pres
- Good team worker
- strong problem-solving skills