Join Hosco and view Duarte's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Currently seeking a new location to devote myself and further expand my professional and personal development in Hospitality.
Due to the personal goal of one day attaining a managerial position I am looking forward to facing diverse, new opportunities and challenges.
Looking also forward to venture to new places and get to know other hospitality professionals in order to broadden my view of the world and the Industry.
Communicative, open-minded and with an ability to interact with others while inserted in a multi-culturally diverse environment. My social and professional nature added to my will to interact with people are enhancers in the choice I made in entering the Hospitality Industry. With an unrelenting will to keep learning and improving, respectful and patient are traits I possess and that make me a relevant person in order to become involved at a work station.
Food And Beverage Assistant
Évora Hotel - Evora, PortugalF&B otherNovember 2017 - September 2018 · 11 months
Responsible in aiding and working alongside the Food and Beverage Manager in developing and controlling the daily operations in various locations within the property. Experienced in working various management related tasks such as: Cost Control; Staff training and development; Health and Quality control; Wine and Bar operations; Pool Bar operations (seasonal); Events and Congresses.
Évorahotel - Evora, PortugalManagement TraineeJuly 2017 - November 2017 · 5 months
Responsible for diverse back-office and front of house tasks related to: • F&B operations supervision • Quality Control • People management • Cost Control Simultaneously working with the Housekeeping Department, being responsible in tasks related to: • Quality Control • Staff Management • Stock control • Experienced at working with NewHotel system.
Fassbind Hotels - Lausanne, SwitzerlandFront Office receptionJanuary 2015 - June 2015 · 6 months
▪ Individually responsible for night reception duties. Closing and resetting the hotel’s systems. Dealing with any possible incidents or customer requests. Closure of restaurant and reception. ▪ Experienced at operating with Amadeus PMS.
Hotel BLOOM! - Brussels, BelgiumReservationsJanuary 2014 - July 2014 · 7 months
▪ Responsible for creating and managing individual reservations at the hotel. ▪ Experienced at operating guest reservations in OPERA system.
Disneyland Paris - Paris, FranceF&B serviceJanuary 2013 - July 2013 · 7 months
▪ Worked in Food and Beverage as a waiter, in restaurants complying both buffet and a la carte service. ▪ Responsible for varying sets of tables (up to twelve tables individually).
Bachelor in Hospitality Studies
SHMS Swiss Hotel Management School - Leysin, SwitzerlandAugust 2012 - August 2016
12th Grade in Science and Technology
Escola Secundária Severim de Faria - Évora District, PortugalAugust 2007 - June 2012
PortugueseNative or fluent100%
- Amadeus GDS
- Ms office skills
- New Hotel
- Opera PMS