Join Hosco and view Dullal's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a polite and professional individual, who is actively seeking opportunities in the hospitality sector. I am currently working further my knowledge in hospitality in all sectors my primary focus in hospitality has been Conference and Banqueting but have worked on reception, nights, F&B, housekeeping, reservations.
Iv'e had many years of experience working form a chained hotel, conference centers, wedding venue, 5* hotel, I have the knowledge to drive conference and banqueting.I’m an outgoing and active person that enjoys a challenge and is keen and willing to learn new skills and undergo any training and overtime + willing to relocate if necessary.
C+B assistant manager
Macdonald Randolph Hotel - Oxford, United KingdomF&B serviceJanuary 2018 - Now · 1 year and 1 month
• Planning each event to meet customer requirements. • Selecting venues, quoting prices and taking bookings. • Organising room layouts, equipment, menus and timetables. • Making sure that events run smoothly, dealing with any problems or last minute changes. • Liaising with other staff, such as catering and guest services. • Managing budgets • Rotas • Forecasting • Liaising with organisers prior to events • Running multiple dinners and functions • Recruiting permanent and temporary staff. • Stock take/control rotation • 1-1 • Reviews • Following SOPs
night auditor/ FOH
O'callanghan hotels - Cambridge, United KingdomFront Office receptionApril 2017 - November 2017 · 8 months
• Check in and out guests • Settling departure bills • Transferring calls • Answering calls • Creating reservations • End of day reports • Audit • Reconcile • Customer Service • Concierge • Housekeeping if required • Serving in house and walk ins at the bar • Balancing • Taking payment • Invoices
Fanhams hall - Ware, United KingdomF&B serviceSeptember 2016 - April 2017 · 8 months
• Ensuring high level of service • Maintain meeting room standards • Stock control and rotation • Ordering • Face to face communication • Training • 1-1 • Hosting • Training • Manage 15 conference rooms • Ensuring customer satisfaction • Aiding Food and beverage with beverage sales • Creating SOP • Upselling • Weddings • Setting up meeting rooms • Meet and Greet
Holiday inn cambridge - Cambridge, United KingdomF&B serviceMarch 2014 - August 2016 · 2 years and 7 months
• Ensuring High Level service • FFT Knowledge • Stock Rotation • Ordering • Shift rotary • Recruitment • Maintaining Gold Status • Ensuring Customer Satisfaction • Team Leadership skills • Training staff • Face to Face communication • Running Multiple Weddings • Running wide range events • ATD • Following SOP • Creating Critical Path • Meet and greet • Setting up meeting rooms • Getting Trip Advisor comments from organisers
cambridge regional college - Cambridge, United KingdomSeptember 2011 - July 2012
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- F&B Services
- Hospitality sense
- Punctual and Reliable
- Time managment