Join Hosco and view Dung's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A strong believer of “Connecting the dots”, I have background in Finance, experience in Finance and Marketing, and currently continue my Master study in the field of Management. Friends and colleagues describe me as independent, resolute and meticulous to details. Like to do everything by myself, I am also self-taught in various skills like Technical analysis, Google Analytics or Graphic design. In a team, I am the one who is capable of putting an idea into reality via systematic thinking, focus on solution and follow-through till task completion.
In daily life I am a typical “dog person” who is cheerful, loyal and like to help others if possible. That is why I am most motivated when doing the works that add values to customers or improve performance for the team.
At the moment, I am finishing my Thesis and wish to start working again since December 2018. I am open to any job opportunities in Finance and Digital Marketing, as well as networking opportunities with professionals of the same interests.
Please contact me via email: email@example.com.
4 years and 10 months
Maniac Vintage Store - Vietnam - Hanoi, VietnamAdministration & GeneralNovember 2013 - August 2017 · 3 years and 10 months
• Analyse reports from Sales management software and innovate working processes to improve Revenue and Customer Services. • Prepare training materials for Sales and Marketing team of 11 people. • Manage operating expenses and payments to suppliers. • Act as contact point with vendors and partners.
FUND SERVICES OFFICER
Standard Chartered Bank - Vietnam - Hanoi, VietnamAsset ManagementJanuary 2016 - October 2016 · 10 months
• Generate, consolidate, reconcile and analyse reports from 8 core processing systems to ensure all customers’ orders are handled accurately and in timely manner. • Monitor and document changes in securities trading policies. • Supervise devices and department’s supplies to ensure business continuity. • Support ad-hoc reporting.
ACCOUNT SERVICES OFFICER
Standard Chartered Bank - Vietnam - Hanoi, VietnamBack OfficeSeptember 2015 - January 2016 · 5 months
• Handle client screening & bank account services. • Prepare department reports.
MANAGER ASSISTANT INTERN
American Chamber of Commerce - Vietnam - Hanoi, VietnamAdministration & GeneralSeptember 2014 - March 2015 · 7 months
• Work among Sales & Marketing team to organize AmCham’s networking events and design publications and Marketing materials. • Contact corporates and government authorities to increase membership acquisitions.
TP Education Consulting Company - Vietnam - Hanoi, VietnamAdministration & GeneralNovember 2012 - September 2014 · 1 year and 11 months
• Consult customers for abroad education and travel. • Create digital contents for company’s website and social networks to improve online visibility of the services.
IESEG School of Management - Lille, FranceSeptember 2017 - June 2019
CFVG School of Management (Vietnam) - Hanoi, VietnamSeptember 2016 - September 2017
Bachelor in Finance
Foreign Trade University (FTU) Vietnam - Hanoi, VietnamSeptember 2011 - August 2015
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
- Adobe Illustrator
- Communication skill
- Customer services
- Data Analytics
- Facebook Advertising
- Facebook Insights
- Google Analytics
- Graphics Design
- Interpersonal Skill
- Online Marketing
- Organization Skills
- Power Point
- Presentation Skill
- Problem Solving Skills
- Reporting skills
- SAP FICO
- SAP MM
- SAP SD
- Time Mangement
- Web analytics
- Word, Excel
1 information shared