Join Hosco and view Edoardo's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Ambitious and open-minded individual with International professional experience in hospitality and event management. Committed to add value through his interpersonal skills, multicultural background and results-driven attitude.
Front Office Management Trainee
1 Hotel - Miami Beach, FL, United StatesRooms divisionAugust 2017 - July 2018 · 12 months
- Rotated between Front Desk Agent, Housekeeping Supervisor and Guest Relations Coordinator position in a 476 room property - Presented daily VIP arrivals, departures and service opportunities at the morning manager meeting - Successfully trained a guest relations coordinator and a front desk agent - Ensured guest satisfaction through skillful communication and recovery
Rise & Set - New York, NY, United StatesEventsFebruary 2016 - July 2016 · 6 months
- Assisted from planning to execution of a 3 day series of events featuring celebrities and $800,000 budget - Compiled event budgets and Supervised the execution of events, logistics and client satisfaction - Participated in the design of event proposals and the creation of custom décor elements
DMC Solutions Barcelona - Barcelona, SpainTourismMarch 2015 - July 2015 · 6 months
- Developed experiences for tourist groups - Pitched company services to potential clients - Assisted in the planning, marketing and execution of small scale events
BBA in Event, Sports and Entertainment Management
Glion Institute of Higher Education - Glion-sur-Montreux, SwitzerlandFebruary 2014 - June 2017
Cranbrook School - New South Wales, AustraliaJanuary 2012 - November 2013
ItalianNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Hotel Reservation System