Join Hosco and view Eduard's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Wellness & Spa Professional with extensive exposure to various stages of Spa Projects such as Pre-Opening, Start -Up & Opening and Business Development.
German Language Intensive Course
N/A - Hamburg, GermanyAdministration & GeneralMarch 2015 - November 2016
German (conversational level A1 to B2) - 750 hours German for Profession (level B2/C1) - 560 hours (ending Nov 2016)
Spa & ESPA Life Director
Gleneagles Hotel & Resort - Auchterarder, United KingdomSpa & WellnessMay 2013 - March 2015
Drive and lead the commercial and financial performance of the Spa and ESPA Life Wellness concept ensuring complete viability and maximising all opportunities and resources. Work closely with the Hotel Managing Director and ESPA International in establishing and maintaining key business objectives, operational brand standards, guest relations and personnel management. Main areas of responsibility: - Budgets & Operations - Spa Sales & Marketing Strategy - Quality Assurance & Customer Service - Personnel Management
Spa Manager (Pre-Opening)
ESPA at One&Only; The Palm - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesSpa & WellnessJuly 2010 - April 2013
Pre‐Opening - To ensure, in association with ESPA International and One&Only; Resorts, that key elements of the Pre‐Opening Critical Path are identified and timelines are met. - Liaising with the Financial Department in creating the preliminary Budget, P&L and CAPEX. - Co‐coordinating with the Project Office and Procurement Company on the established OS&E and FF&E items. Operational - Monitoring Spa's actual and projected sales to ensure revenue goals are met or exceeded. - Managing areas of operation to budget by reviewing operating statements and budget worksheets. - Developing and managing Spa promotions including seasonal programs, gift with purchase and holiday events.
Spa Manager (Task Force)
Kempinski Hotel Adriatic - Savudrija, CroatiaSpa & WellnessAugust 2009 - December 2009
- Developing and implementing the Post‐Opening Action Plan to ensure the future business development in accordance with Kempinski’s brand vision. - Initiating and implementing the Standard Operational Procedures manual. - To effectively integrate the Spa within the Hotel Marketing Strategy.
Treatment Manager (Pre-Opening)
ESPA at The Europe Hotel & Resort - Killarney, IrelandSpa & WellnessFebruary 2008 - January 2009
- In charge together with the Spa Operations Manager of all aspects of the Spa Pre‐Opening and Start‐up. - Ensuring that the ESPA Treatment Concept is maintained throughout the therapy team and to address professionally any shortfall in COS / COT or treatment standards. - Develop ongoing therapist training programs ensuring the Spa team consistently achieves their KPIs.
Senior Therapist / Head Therapist
ESPA at One&Only; Reethi Rah, Maldives - Maafushi, MaldivesSpa & WellnessDecember 2005 - December 2007
- As Assistant Department Head and under the guidance of the Spa Director to oversee all aspects of Spa operations, ensure all operational standards and procedures are maintained at the highest quality. - Responsible for a team of 16 therapists and to liaise with Training & Quality Assurance Department and ESPA International, in planning, coordinating and monitoring constant therapist training programs.
Therapist / Designated trainer
Four Seasons Hotel Doha - Doha, QatarSpa & WellnessApril 2005 - December 2005
ESPA International - Farnham, United KingdomNovember 2008 - November 2008
Certificate ESPA Management
SPAcademy by Raffles International - SingaporeMay 2006 - May 2006
Certificate in Spa Concepts & Business
American Hotel & Lodging Educational InstituteMarch 2006 - April 2006
Certificate Supervisory Skills Builders
Sports Medicine National Institute - Bucharest, RomaniaSeptember 1990 - October 1992
Post‐High School of Sports Massage and Rehabilitation Therapies
RomanianNative or fluent100%
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Employee Training
- QUALITY ASSURANCE
- Revenue & Profit Growth
- Sales Strategy
- SPA Management