Join Hosco and view Rupendra's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
It doesn't matter if a person is big or small..
It's only matter his story must be big
3 years and 4 months
Caesars Bluewaters Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office conciergeNovember 2018 - Now · 1 year and 3 months
Greeting arriving guests and retrieving their luggage explaining the room facilities Be fully aware of what functions are going on in the hotel Provide gracious, attentive, and friendly service Other duties as required
The Retreat Palm Dubai MGallery by Sofitel - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHousekeepingMarch 2018 - November 2018 · 10 months
1)tidying up the rooms for the guests, including making beds and providing clean sheets, towels, and toiletries; 2)Performing guest turndown service when requested. 3)Assessing and answering to guests and customers’ questions and inquiries, when necessary.
Park service host
IMG Worlds of Adventure - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesGuest RelationsOctober 2016 - March 2018 · 1 year and 6 months
Responsibly Each guest receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and knowledge every guest, giving first impression & all other aspects of guest service.
Narayeni collage of professional studies - Hetauda, NepalApril 2012 - March 2014
Native or fluent
United Arab Emirates
Date of birth
June 23rd 1994
- I am always take ownership with my work.
- I am very friendly worker with my team.
- I have passion to make my guest happy with my outstanding service.