Join Hosco and view Effrosyni's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
International Executive Assistance, Office Management and Customer Service.
PA to Head of Strategy and Liaison Secretary
PSI - Ferney-Voltaire, FranceAdministration & GeneralFebruary 2016 - August 2018 · 2 years and 7 months
• Assistante de gestion pour le Chef Stratégie et le Député Secrétaire General • Gestion agenda, voyages, logistique de réunions (Conseils Exécutifs, Comite directeurs, Congrès et réunions politiques) • Secrétaire Liaison Région Interamérique • Gestion des projets • Responsable du réseau des traductions en espagnol inclus aux documents du Conseil Exécutif • Gestion des contrats pour les prestataires des services
ACTEON TRAVEL AGENCY - Greece, NY, United StatesOtherMarch 2015 - August 2015 · 7 months
Seasonal Project Coordinator during summers of 2014 & 2015 • Assisted General Director in the successful launching of the first call of Celestyal Cruises to Ios Island • Managed email communication with multinational cruise organization and Shorex Management • Drafted on shore excursion proposals and prepared agendas for VIP visits such as journalists • Communicated with local suppliers to arrange and ensure smooth running of dispatch locally
Retail Assistant Manager
AGORA CENTER - Greece, NY, United StatesOtherApril 2013 - August 2015 · 2 years and 5 months
Retail Assistant Manager, seasonal work in tourist destination during summers 2013 & 2014 • Training and Supervising staff • Meeting with suppliers for new products, merchandising • Communicating with suppliers in regards to invoices and payments • Customer service and Increasing sales • Opening and closing of boutiques • Cashiers and daily operations
Assistant to Country Manager and to HR Manager
GOODYEAR DUNLOP - Greece, NY, United StatesManagementAugust 2012 - March 2014 · 1 year and 8 months
• Office Management including frequent relationship with external suppliers and service providers • Managed IT administration reporting to Regional IT Manager & Office supplies • Provided executive and administrative support to Country Manager including meetings and travel arrangements • Responsible for Country Managers Public Relations activities and corporate events • Managed HR administration including hiring and dismissal administrative procedures, process all new employee onboarding, assistance with space planning project, organization charts, distribution lists, annual staff leaves monitoring and corporate internal procedures, liaising with external legal department and preparing BOD meetings Achievements: • On time delivery of restructuring project of company Head Quarters • Installed local outsourced IT support for software and hardware ‘day to day’ issues to maximize efficiency
Assistant to Managing Director and Office Manager
CARREFOUR - Greece, NY, United StatesManagementMarch 2010 - September 2011 · 1 year and 8 months
• Managed calendar allocation by meticulously coordinating appointments, meetings and corporate events • Coordinated complex domestic and international itineraries with travel vendors while controlling costs • Reviewed, prioritized and took action upon all incoming communication for Managing Director • Prepared and managed expense reports for MD • Utilized expertise and sound judgement in handling competing priorities including VIP visits and strategy meetings • Minute preparation and delegation of all action agreed points to Executive Committee following weekly operational meetings participation • Assisted in the preparation of highly confidential documents such as strategic presentations to the Regional Group Head Quarters and BOD meeting presentations • Effectively liaising with Managing Director’s business partners such as CEOs of multinational suppliers, senior political leaders, board members and their executive assistants to facilitate business transactions with ease • Travel management for CFO and
Showroom Manager and Assistant to Commercial Director
FOTOESTHISSIS - Greece, NY, United StatesManagementSeptember 2008 - February 2010 · 1 year and 6 months
• Responsible for the smooth running and administration of luxury lighting design company showroom • Sales and customer service for the internal decorative lightening segment • Training of reception staff to provide excellent service to customers • Sales team organization of calendars, time allocation & increase of teamwork awareness • Cashiers management & Successful handling of customer ‘tricky cases’ while promoting company interest
MA in European Business, Culture and Languages
OXFORD BROOKES UNIVERSITY - Oxford, United KingdomAugust 2002 - August 2003
Master of Arts especially developed for language graduates in order to give a broad perspective of international business, management, intercultural communication and international customer service and business practices.
BA in Modern Languages
Bradford University - Bradford, United KingdomAugust 1998 - May 2002
BA to cover 70% translating and interpreting for French and Spanish to and fro English, and also Culture, History, Economy and Politics of France and Spain.
EnglishNative or fluent100%
GreekNative or fluent100%
- Excellent time management
- Networking and liaising
- Office management
- Organising and planning
- Sales support