Join Hosco and view Ehab's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Started my career early in hospitality and continued being active in Hotel Business during my studies, now having more than 20 years of experience in the hospitality industry.
Capacity to blend and work effectively in a multicultural environment, I have strong leadership, communication, problem solving skills, think clearly and make quick decisions, extremely optimistic, high energy and patience, .
Some of my specialties include Hotel opening experience, strategic planning, operations and focus on customer satisfaction.. Ability to balance customer and business priorities, people succession planning, motivating, mentoring and coaching.
Soft Services Manager (Facilities Management)
Cushman & Wakefield Middle East - Jeddah, Saudi ArabiaAsset ManagementMarch 2017 - Now · 1 year and 11 months
•Organizing and planning essential soft services such as reception, security, cleaning, pest control, water features, landscaping, waste disposal and recycling. Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily. •Liaise with client’s representative, occupants and the visitors and deliver high quality, prompt and courteous Facilities Management services in support of customers’ business needs in a safe working environment. •Ensure the implementation of Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) responsibilities and accountability are established and regular reviews are undertaken. •Facilitate the development of robust ‘risk management’ processes and procedures. • Lead monthly management report and service delivery performance meetings with the sub-contractors captured in periodic operational reports. •Report any known accidents, observed or suspected violations of company policy, safety hazards or any unusual occurrence to the facility manager and the client. •Encourage, coach, support and manage the effective performance of staff / contractors and develop them to meet the contract requirements. •Meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s); monitor Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) monthly to identify potential challenges and plan corrective actions accordingly.
Director of Rooms
Awaliv International Hotel - Taif, Saudi ArabiaRooms divisionJuly 2008 - February 2017 · 8 years and 8 months
● Oversee Front Desk operations to maximize RevPar and service quality, Manages budgets according to occupancy and forecasting, schedules staff accordingly ● Ensure Housekeeping service standards are kept while controlling expenses ● Interviews, selects, trains, appraises, coaches, the staff ● Inspect property and implement preventive maintenance program ● Ensure all guests service issues are addressed in a timely and efficient manner, Establish proactive processes to promote guest satisfaction ● Monitor payroll in compliance with established budgets
bachelor degree in hotel management
Faculty of Tourism & Hotels, Alexandria University - Alexandria, EgyptOctober 1986 - November 1991
Subjects:Theory Of Tourism, Principles Of Economy, Principles Of Accounting, Principles Of Statistics, Economics Of Tourism, Business Administration, Tourism And Hotels Accounting, Tourism And Recreational Geography, General Professional Health And Sanitation, Art Of Cooking, Food And Beverage, Menu Planning, Hotel Cost Accounting, Reception & Service, Culinary Art, English And Arabic Correspondence And Typing, Food And Beverage Management, Sales Purchasing And Stores Management, Hospitality Legislation's, Hotel Equipment, House Keeping Control, Front Office Management, Practical Training, Graduation Project.
- Competence & Intelligence
- Creativity & Innovation
- Leadership skills