Join Hosco and view Eldho's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Experienced Office Administrative Assistant with a demonstrated history of working in the hospitality industry. Skilled in Microsoft Office, Communication, Team Building, Public Speaking, and Management. Strong administrative professional with a Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) focused in Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration, General from Marian International Institute of Management.
National Corporation for Tourism and Hotels - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesAdministration & GeneralJuly 2018 - Now · 1 year and 7 months
• Provide administrative support to the Location manager in a timely and courteous manner. • Responsible for on-time processing of all month-end revenue documents such as commissariat fee, camp services fee, manday’s report. Responsible for maintaining strong back-up of records. • Preparing and sending all staff timesheet to head office on the 15th of each month with 100% accuracy. Responsible for staff’s all salary-related matters and status changes. • Provide support to the manager for conducting staff welfare meeting for each month through the prior invitation of client & all staff along with the arrangement of certificates & gifts for the welfare game-winners & employee of the month. • Preparation of vacation plan for a year. Submission of duly filled staff leave applications to head office personnel department before 2 months from leave start date along with staff request form for the relievers. • Advance coordination with head office for the relievers required for the next month. After collecting the reliever details, coordination with staff for their pick-up to the location. • Responsible for submission of approved petty cash bills, duly summarized, posted in beams to the head office accounts department. Preparation of monthly petty cash reconciliation. • Assign both drivers duties for the next day as per operational requirements, informing regarding drivers' next day schedule to key department heads including HSE for operational convenience. • Coordinating with Storekeeper whenever required for various important matters. i.e., shoe balance, uniform order, vehicle maintenance PR or whenever there is an urgent requirement of any food items to be cash purchased due to shortage, informing the driver on duty to buy it on the way. • Responsible for staff uniform order and follow up until the uniforms are received for issuance to staff. • Responsible for resigned staff formalities for their full & final settlement. • Responsible for all staff medical status file. Scheduling the due staff for food handler medical and Hepatitis vaccination after approval of the department head, passing the information to head office accordingly. • Responsible for newly joined staff formalities like their room booking, uniform, shoe issuance, and induction. • Arranging staff field breaks on a weekly basis as approved by their department heads. • Responsible for staff Daman card, Emirate id, security pass, and bank cards. • Responsible for the passport and visa renewal schedule of the staff. • Informing the executive chef and head waiter for arranging refreshments for the VP meetings. • Preparation of weekly menus with executive chef for the restaurants. Copy of each week menu to be sent to the client for approval. • Responsible for vehicle maintenance record, monthly vehicle reports, vehicle oil and filter change, tire change, etc.. Any urgent service to be done.
Assistant Restaurant Manager
MC-Donald's - Bengaluru, IndiaManagementFebruary 2017 - April 2018 · 1 year and 3 months
• Handling the cash policy on a daily basis. • Preparing monthly financial statements. • Recruiting staff as per requirements. • Maintaining proper quality, service & cleanliness in the store. • Ensuring whether food safety measures are maintaining in the store. • Controlling inventory by reducing the raw waste, proper ordering and giving proper training to the staff. • Scheduling an entire shifts of staff for the smooth functioning of operation. • Planned maintenance of all equipment’s to avoid break down. • Ensure all safety and security measures are followed before the store starts functioning.
Aditya Birla Retail - Alappuzha, IndiaHuman ResourcesApril 2016 - May 2016 · 2 months
Marian International Institute Of Management - Idukki, IndiaJune 2015 - April 2017
Yeldo Mar Baselious College,Kothamangalam - Ernakulam, IndiaJune 2012 - April 2015
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
- M.S. OFFICE
- Recruitment and Selection