Join Hosco and view Elena's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A self motivated, passionate and result-oriented professional with excellent organizational and communication skills, excellent problem-solving focused on delivering excellent service standards to customers.
Versatile and multitasking hard-worker with a strong propensity for customer care and management.
More than 3 years experience in hotel Marketing Strategies, Social Media Marketing and Reputation Management in 4 star properties and more than 3 years experience as Guest Relations Agent and Coordinator in 5 star luxury hotels.
Assistant Guest Experience Manager
Gran Melia Roma 5* - Rome, ItalyGuest RelationsApril 2018 - Now · 8 months
Guest Relations Coordinator, Duty Manager on shifts
Hotel Danieli, A Luxury Collection Hotel - Venice, ItalyFront Office receptionAugust 2015 - April 2018 · 2 years and 9 months
• Welcome and acknowledge guests and VIP guest in the property, escorting them to front desk area and anticipate and address guests' service needs. Respond to special requests from guests with unique needs • Supply guests with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities and contact appropriate individual or department • Communicate and coordinate VIP arrivals to designated personnel for escort and delivery of amenities. Provide check in/check out for VIP guests • SPG property champion since September 2016: Promote the SPG Program and provide recognition and benefits to all present members; responsible for the success and performance of SPG program at the hotel • Social Media Insider (as part of a Green Belt Project): report through photo and video supports any event or happening in the property with the aim to increase social media influence • Duty Manager on shifts, mainly weekends
Guest Relations Agent
Rosewood Castiglion del Bosco - Siena, ItalyFront Office receptionJanuary 2015 - August 2015 · 8 months
• Meet and greet guests on their arrival and bid them farewell on their departure, provide guests with above and beyond service to ensure their experience will be worth remembering, give guests personal recognition • Escorting guests to rooms, attending promptly to guests’ inquiries and assist them with their needs, create for them tailor-made itinerary and experiences • Promoting activities and facilities in the property and of the nearby area, cross-selling
Garzotto Hotels & Resorts s.r.o. - Prague, CzechiaAdministration & GeneralJuly 2013 - April 2014 · 10 months
• Responsible for achieving optimal guest satisfaction and a good working environment to attain all set objectives • Developing actions to improve internal working environment • Assisting Department Heads in supervising employees in the customer service and housekeeping
Marketing and Guest Relations Coordinator
Garzotto Hotels & Resorts s.r.o. - Prague, CzechiaBack OfficeMay 2011 - April 2014 · 2 years and 12 months
• Curating online presence, developing official company website, managing new applications and social media • Maximizing hotels’ revenue by creating promotional activities (offline and online), mostly direct online sales • Guest relations and customer relationships, handling complaints effectively to ensure maximum
Master Executive in Hotel Management
Sida srl - Verona, ItalySeptember 2014 - December 2014
Master Degree in Modern Languages for the International Communication and Cooperation
Università degli Studi di Padova - Padua, ItalyJanuary 2007 - October 2010
Bachelor Degree in Linguistic and Cultural Mediation
Università degli Studi di Padova - Padua, ItalySeptember 2003 - December 2006
EnglishNative or fluent100%
ItalianNative or fluent100%
- Channel Manager Rate Tige
- Fidelio Suite 8
- MS Office
- Opera PMS