Join Hosco and view Bisikwa's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am pleased to be able to offer any prospective employer no less than 5 years of experience within the hospitality industry. I boast a thorough knowledge of all in-house operations while I am just as adept at dealing with the needs of the client.
I have worked for restaurants and chain properties of international repute, so pressure is never a concern. A team player, I’m hopeful of developing long-term relationships with employees and senior staff alike.
This candidate is searching for an establishment which can provide me with room for upward mobility within a friendly atmosphere. Finally, I am more than happy to undergo further training as may be required.
4 years and 3 months
Assistant Outlet Manager
V Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceJuly 2018 - Now · 1 year and 6 months
• Research new wholesale food suppliers and negotiate prices • Calculate future needs in kitchenware and equipment and place orders, as needed • Manage and store vendor’s contracts and invoices • Coordinate communication between front of the house and back of the house staff • Prepare shift schedules • Supervise kitchen, wait staff and provide assistance as needed • Keep detailed records of daily, weekly and monthly costs and revenues • Arrange for new employee’s proper onboarding (scheduling trainings and ordering uniforms) • Monitor compliance with safety and hygiene regulations • Gather guest’s feedback and recommend improvements to our menus
Head Barista/ supervisor at w hotel alhabtoor
W Hotel Al Habtoor City Complex - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceMarch 2017 - June 2018 · 1 year and 5 months
• Greets all customers with fast, friendly, personalized service and develops a rapport with our customers by learning their names, favorite drinks and food items. • Verbally receives and calls back customer orders in a friendly manner. • Reports all customer complaints to manager on duty. • Responds proactively to prevent customer service situations. • Accurately rings sales orders into cash register and counts back change to customers in a courteous and friendly manner. • Answers telephone in a courteous and friendly manner including, but not limited to, giving store greeting, directions to store location, and receiving and filling customer orders. • Answers customer questions regarding coffee blends, preparation, and product freshness. • Weighs, grinds and packs coffee per customers’ orders according to Company guidelines. • Sells and serves baked goods and miscellaneous food items to customers. • Maintains efficient, friendly service standards and demonstrates such standards when training other team members. • Provides superior services and promotes a friendly, comfortable environment by providing fast and friendly service. Perpetuates Company Guiding Principles and House Rules. • Restocks shelves, when necessary. • Routinely cleans the bar area, floor, windows and grinders, and takes out trash. • Assists in the distribution of weekly shipments and maintains a clean and organized storage room. • Reports potential safety hazards to the manager on duty. • Reports all employee accidents to the manager on duty.
W Hotel Al Habtoor City Complex - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceMarch 2015 - June 2016 · 1 year and 5 months
• Prepare and serve various hot and cold beverages • Supervise and sanitize work areas, utensils and equipment. • Clear service or seating areas. • Check temperatures of the freezers, refrigerators, heating equipment to ensure proper function and food safety standards • To make sure all baristas can describe the menu or suggest products items to guests by training them. • Daily barista requisitions through purchasing system • Receive and process customer payments and always to make sure that barista team is happy
bachelors degree of procurement and logistic management
Makerere University - Kampala, UgandaFebruary 2013 - November 2017
Native or fluent
- A good Team player
- Analitical Skills
- Communication skill
- Good IT skills
- Inspiring Leader
- Interpersonal Skill
- Motivational Skills