Join Hosco and view Elis Seval's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
• Over +14 years’ experience in hospitality and +4 years experience as senior manager in Guest Service departments of organizations.
• As leader of guest satisfaction department, has taken key role in improving guest experience through the following tactics: mentoring, directing, supervising overall functions and staff of guest service operation, handling top-notch professional support services, providing personal interaction, and resolving varied guest inquires and complex issues. Fluent in English, German, Russian and native Turkish.
• Highly knowledgeable of interdepartmental luxury hotel operations.
Assistant Front Office Manager
Caesars Palace Bluewaters Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesAdministration & GeneralSeptember 2018 - Now · 6 months
• Assisting in the opening of the 575-room property, including recruitment and training of front office staff, creation and implementation of SOP's & LQAs, development of training materials for front office associates. • Teaching and supervising the team according to professional phraseology and phrases • Supervising front desk, concierge, guest services executives, butlers and PBX • Training the PBX (Cisco and phraseology) • Creating standards and SOPs for PBX • Ensuring that front office paperwork was completed quickly and efficiently to help operations run smoothly • Maintained scheduling and payroll for eighty associates • Recommend some improvements to the Front Office policy, implement approved departmental policies, processes and procedures, and provide instructions to subordinates and monitor their adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner while delivering a quality service to guests and maintaining standards of excellence. • Training the team regarding the loyalty program • Responsible for monthly meetings, inventory, ordering supplies, balancing check book, training and discipline of all associates
Guest Relations Manager
Rixos The Palm - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesOtherJanuary 2017 - September 2018 · 1 year and 9 months
Assisting to the guests , Ensure and provide flawless, upscale, professional and high class guest service experiences. Analyse customer feedback and provide strategic direction to continuously improve overall rating. Respond to guests needs and anticipate their unstated ones. Expect and react promptly to guests’ requirements and inquires. Actively listen and resolve guests’ complaints. Oversee and coordinate all arrivals and departures of special guests (VIPs, etc). Coordinate and manage communication between guests & staff and follow up to ensure complete service recovery. Promote all amenities, conveniences and programs offered. Direct, coach and manage guest relations team and other departments to ensure all standards and operating procedures are adhered to. Appraise team’s performance and produce reports. Examine activities logbook, assign tasks appropriately and implement control schedule daily. My role helped hone my communication and interpersonal skills, increasing my ability to handle difficult customers.
Guest Relations Manager
Adam&Eve Hotel - Antalya, TurkeyGuest RelationsMarch 2016 - December 2016 · 11 months
• Introduced training programs that enhanced employee performance and helped build a motivated workforce • Coordinated focus groups and guest satisfaction surveys • Recommended improvements in service procedures • Updated guests’ orders from start to finish in an accurate and timely manner • Solved unsolved guest issues • Helped to carry daily processes to increase the speed of total work • Creating weekly schedules, providing performance feedback and building strong cooperative teams • Develop departmental budget and control costs
Guest Relations Manager
Majesty Mirage Park Resort - Antalya, TurkeyGuest RelationsMay 2015 - February 2016 · 10 months
• Managed workflow to exceed quality service goals • Coordinated welcome amenity and VIP guests • Trained new employees and monitored their progress throughout probation period • Coordinated special events and banquet services for large groups • Communicated effectively with staff members to ensure positive guest experiences • Named Manager of the Quarter for taking on additional responsibilities for Front Office Manager, during his leave of absence, while also optimizing department sales
Sun Heaven Hotels & Resorts - Lagos, NigeriaManagementJuly 2014 - April 2015 · 10 months
• Setting up a new hotel chain with Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu (the chairman of SLOK Holding/ The Daily Sun and New Telegraph newspapers in Nigeria, who served as the governor of Abia State-Nigeria from May 29, 1999 to May 29, 2007 • Management Company’s Representative coordinating all of the pre-opening activities on hotel and coordinate with the construction team, the construction timeline and act as a liaison between hotel personnel, construction contractors and Chairman • Liaising with Govt. depts. for licensing and other matters.(with the help of some local agents) • Working as property head / management head • Set up all the departments • Generate system for smooth operation • Marketing our brand to different corporate offices • Staff recruitment & organize proper training • Oversee entire operation of all service departments • Provide strategic direction to departmental heads on an ongoing basis • Monitor key business accounts and provide all operational support • Create new revenue opportunities and enhance value proposition to the end customers • To review periodically pricing policy
Wihago Hospitality Management - Dortmund, GermanyNovember 2004 - February 2006
• Hospitality & Culinary Management • Front- & Back-of-House Operations • Budgeting & Cost Controls • Five-Star Dining/Menu Development • Teambuilding/Training/Supervision • Safety/Sanitation/Quality Controls • Vendor/Inventory Management • Guest Service Excellence • Multi-outlet Operations • Turnaround Management • Strategic Marketing & Sales • Payroll/P&L Management • Profit & Growth Strategies • Restaurant & Kitchen Design
TurkishNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- • Proficiency in Hotel business management program