Join Hosco and view Elizabeth's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I have extensive work experience in service industry, retail and office environments giving me varied skills and the ability to work with different types of guests. Looking to find a lifelong career with advancement opportunities to grow while developing skills I have acquired, adding energy and value to organization’s quest of excellence.
At Your Service Agent
La Ville Hotel & Suites CITY WALK, Dubai, Autograph Collection - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesBack OfficeSeptember 2017 - Now · 1 year and 4 months
Promoted to At Your Service Agent Responsibilities: • Creating, updating, and cancelling reservations for our property. • Answering the calls, placing outgoing calls, transferring to the right extensions and rooms following the standards and providing Hotel’s information when needed. • Logging in and keeping track of guest requests, Wake Up calls and performing them as well, food order taking for room service, processing government data on the system. • Handling hotels restaurant reservation and upselling ongoing promotions. • Aware of emergency calls procedures, Bomb threats, health and safety issues. • Keeping records for call charges, updating directory of all the departments, night reports, updating Property Information board when doing night shift and reviewing it before sending it to concerned parties.
La Ville Hotel & Suites CITY WALK, Dubai, Autograph Collection - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office conciergeOctober 2016 - August 2017 · 11 months
• Provided warm welcome and drinks to all arriving guest and ensured the rooming was done according to the standard • Offered consistently professional, friendly and engaging service • Was available for guests always as a point of contact to assist with information and escorted them to their desired locations within the hotel • Established and promoted good public relations, enhancing sales for the hotel at every opportunity • Maintained effective communication with all related departments to ensure a smooth service delivery and be updated with knowledge of the hotel and local service delivery
Business Development Executive
National Enterprise Development Association - NEDA - Nairobi, KenyaAdministration & GeneralJanuary 2015 - July 2016 · 1 year and 7 months
Caron Enterprises - Nairobi, KenyaCustomer ServiceOctober 2012 - July 2014 · 1 year and 10 months
Talkom Communications - Nairobi, KenyaCustomer ServiceMay 2011 - September 2012 · 1 year and 5 months
Talkom Commmunications - Nairobi, KenyaCustomer ServiceJanuary 2010 - June 2010 · 6 months
- Always willing to helpout
- Excellent customer care
- Excellent front of house
- Excellent team player
- Excellent telephone manner
- Micros System
- Opera System
- Rooms operations
- strong problem-solving skills
- Strong time management