Join Hosco and view Elizabeth's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A hospitable, presentable and hard working team player who possesses professional experience in various departments within hospitality industry. I am a quick learner who can absorb new ideas, communicate clearly and effectively and also find suitable solutions to meet the needs of guests.
Hotel Management Trainee
Hotel de La Sage - Les Haudères, SwitzerlandManagementJanuary 2016 - Now
Helping the hotel manager complete all activities related to the operations of a hotel and restaurant Ensuring standards of cleanliness, hygiene and tidiness are maintained throughout the hotel Managing the housekeeping and laundry department efficiently to maintain standards Performing food preparation and serving duties in F&B department
Mishi-mishi Japanese restaurant - Beaucouzé, FranceF&B serviceMay 2015 - August 2015
Performing a number of customer service, food preparation and cleaning duties in a full service restaurant.
Tommy's Dinner Cafe - Beaucouzé, FranceF&B serviceMarch 2015 - May 2015
Responsible for looking after guests, from welcoming them to the restaurant, escorting them to their table and also to informing them of any special offers or meals.
Hotel and Restaurant trainee
Best Western - Les Terrasses de Montargis - Pannes, FranceRooms divisionSeptember 2014 - December 2014
Performs routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guest rooms and baths Manage the daily activities of the Housekeeping department Responsible for welcoming guests and working across several areas of F&B department
Front office Trainee
Les Caussanel - Canet-de-Salars, FranceFront Office receptionJune 2014 - August 2014
1. Responsible for the stays of guests in the campsite 2. Anticipate guests’ needs and acknowledge all guests 3. Communicate service and amenities of the campsite to guests 4. Provide information about tourist destinations, attractions, and activities in the surrounding region
PT. Jaring Media - Jakarta, IndonesiaCommunicationJuly 2012 - October 2012
1, Provided the current and latest information to the public in form of news 2. Monitored newswire for international ground-breaking stories and developed local angles 3. Authored several headline articles and covered a variety of writing assignments 4. Attended several press launches and public meetings to gather maximum information
Head of Reporter
107,9 RTC FM - Depok, IndonesiaCommunicationJanuary 2012 - January 2013
1. In charge of all reporters at a centre of publication, supervises their work and also regularly reports 2. Managing Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), monthly evaluating all reporters and advising on how stories are presented 3. Assisted and guided team of new reporters in their training process and then accompanied reporters on assignments 4. Writing reviews of literary, musical, and other campus events based on knowledge, judgment, and experience 5. Additionally assisted editorial functions including final editing
IMIS-ESTHUA - faculty of the University of Angers - Angers, FranceJanuary 2015 - Now
The courses consist of hospitality management, including rooms division, reception, and restaurant operations, with basic hotel management and international tourism's recent issues.
IMIS-ESTHUA - faculty of the University of Angers - Angers, FranceSeptember 2013 - September 2014
I was awarded a scholarship by The Ministry of Education and Culture of Republic Indonesia for double degree program (one year studying tourism) in France. The courses combined hospitality management, travel and tourism management, leisure and tourism marketing, event management, tour operations, and attraction management.
University of Indonesia - Depok, IndonesiaSeptember 2009 - August 2013
Majoring in French studies at Faculty of Humanities
IndonesianNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Booking engines
- Customer and guest care.
- F&B service
- Guest relation
- Hotel Management
- Marketing and Promotions
- MS Office
- Reservations management
- Social Media