Join Hosco and view Elizaveta's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am applying for a position that will enable me to use my strong organisational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people in a dynamic company that offers variety and an opportunity to develop both personally and professionally.
I possess all needed experience, passion in order to enhance customer service.
Being self-motivated, and results-driven professional with over 4 years of experience with superb client service in luxury hospitality, direct focus on guest development, upholding company image and operations, I can highlight not only my organisational skills but also advanced skills in PMS, Fidelio and Delphi systems.
Palazzo Versace Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesSales & MarketingJune 2017 - November 2017 · 6 months
• Conduct price negotiations with customers on behalf of the hotel management to reach a favorable bargain for both parties • Process and facilitate requests for customized services such as room redecoration, equipment, and switch • Coordinate and organize the details of an event such as catering, lodging, seating, and security • Resolve and quell misunderstandings within a hotel premises • Set annual budgets and implement strategies effective for achieving set targets
Front Desk Supervisor
SOFITEl MAGNIFICENT MILE - Chicago, IL, United StatesFront Office receptionJune 2016 - July 2017 · 1 year and 2 months
Duties Included but not limited: • Performing all necessary duties of Front Desk • Maintaining guest service standards to the highest possible level and promoting hospitality at all times. • To ensure group specifics as well as individual guest request are met daily and VIP's are checked in and proper amenities distributed. • Committed to deliver superior customer service • Check guests in and out of the hotel • Responding to telephone enquiries, giving out information, taking reservations • Liaising with guests to resolve problems and ensure guest satisfaction • Ability to operate the Front Desk in a manner to meet and exceed the expectations of arriving and departing guests • Trained to oversee the safety and security of guests and associates while maximising the integrity of company assets.
OOO “AviaExpress Travel” - Krasnodar, RussiaPublic RelationsMay 2015 - March 2016 · 11 months
-Development of domestic and international packages -Visiting destinations, providing information and suggesting interesting travel routes or places of interest - Identifying new business opportunities in a competitive and rapidly changing industry - Welcoming groups of holidaymakers - Checking tickets and other relevant documents, seat allocations and any special requirements; - Helping with passport and immigration issues
MIT in Sales and Marketing Department
COMMERCIAL AGENCY “DOODAD” - Krasnodar, RussiaSales & MarketingAugust 2014 - June 2015 · 11 months
• Analyze competitor marketing strategy • Maintain tracking report of public relations
Receptionist/GRO Management Trainee/Butler for VIP Guests/Hostess in the restaurant
Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spa, Maldives - Maldive Village, SeychellesFront Office receptionJanuary 2014 - July 2014 · 7 months
- To ensure the highest level of customer service are delivered consistently in all areas - Check in and check out guests - Cash handling and billing - Handling reservations - Provide butler service - Scheduling boat movements - Allocation of the butlers to their villas - Prepare and complete room and restaurant bills - Handling payments through cash, cheks and credit cards - Dealing with bookings by phone, e-mail, letter, fax or face-to-face -Dealing with all complaints by eliminating the problems
Cross Management Trainee(Front Office, F&B, Concierge, Business Centre)
The Westin Bund Centre, Shanghai - Shanghai, ChinaFront Office receptionJune 2013 - January 2014 · 8 months
- Provide efficient check in and check out procedure to all the guests. - Keep clear and comprehensive records of guest room bookings and all billings for accountability and future reference. - Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their stay and take action to correct any problems. - Use of Opera System to handle billing transactions at the reception. - Use of Micros System to send the orders to the kitchen and forward receipt to the Opera system. - Inform guests of the services and accommodation rates in the hotel, make reservations for guests according to their needs.
Les Roches Marbella International School of Hotel Management [ EURHODIP - International Association supporting Hospitality and Tourism Education and Training ] - Marbella, SpainJanuary 2014 - January 2015
Bachelor Business Administration
Les Roches Jin Jiang International Hotel Management College (LRJJ) - Shanghai, ChinaJuly 2012 - December 2014
Diploma in Hotel Business Administration
High School Diploma
School #3 - Krymsk, RussiaSeptember 2001 - July 2012
RussianNative or fluent100%