Join Hosco and view Elsa's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Graduated in Hospitality Management and with a great passion for the tourism industry, I have always wanted to focus on Business Development.
My experiences have enabled me to control and optimize internal factors such as demand forecast, fares and inventory, as well as external influences on the market place: changes in trends and customers’ behavior, calendar impact, strong competition prices. Through my revenue management background I acquired the knowledge and skills the position requires: source of proposals, able to multitask and to solve problems, reactivity to operate in a highly competitive environment, a sensitive sense of analysis of the results, as well as listening and being proactive in all collaborations.
8 years and 1 month
Yield Management, Reservations and Sales Excutive
Evian Resort - Évian-les-Bains, FranceSales & MarketingMay 2018 - Now · 1 year and 2 months
Le Floris - Geneva, SwitzerlandAdministration & GeneralJanuary 2016 - May 2018 · 2 years and 5 months
Temporary assignments - Assist with sales coordination, such as client follow up, handling telephone calls, sending proposals for catering and banquet events - Handle administrative responsibilities: writing up and translating menus, processing supplier invoices - Create marketing campaigns, e-mailing with MailChimp software - Compile and assist in monthly and yearly financial reports and tables
Assistant Reservations and Revenue Manager
Hotel Warwick Geneva - Geneva, SwitzerlandRevenue ManagementNovember 2016 - November 2017 · 1 year and 1 month
- In charge of the service during the 3-month absence of the Revenue Manager - Supervise the reservation department - Implement the Warwick brand procedures. - Develop the individual customer loyalty program. - Manage and be in control of inventory (transient, group, wholesale allotments etc) and pricing strategy in all distribution channels including brand website, 3rd party sites and the GDS. - Monitor and submit competitors’ performance including pricing strategies and product improvement by utilizing GDS, OTAs, industry reports. - Submit 3 month forecast, and prepare supporting documentation for revenue weekly meetings. Lead said meetings in absence of the Revenue Manager. - Prepare month end reports and monthly business performance reports of the hotel for the European and international headquarters. - Analyse period end to identify trends, future need periods and obstacles - Set up rate codes, package elements and seasons in the system for all the different rate plans of the hotel. Ensure that information is up to date and that all pertinent changes about it are done promptly and communicated. - Cooperate with the Sales team to ensure that all Groups are maintained and following up with them on the option date and update the PMS accordingly. Leads group weekly meetings in absence of Revenue Manager. - Provide valuable input and research in developing marketing plan for all revenue streams and annual operating budget for hotel.
Assistant Corporate Revenue Manager
Manotel Hotel Group Geneva - Geneva, SwitzerlandRevenue ManagementMay 2016 - November 2016 · 7 months
Maternity leave replacement for 7 months. - Managed the pricing strategy for three hotels to maximize lodging revenue - Identified opportunities for business growth to increase conversions and grow market share - Provided valuable input for revenue improvement - Created channels to promote the hotels on different networks
Assistant Revenue Manager & E-Distribution
Groupe Barrière - Lille, FranceRevenue ManagementJune 2015 - December 2015 · 7 months
6 Months internship in Revenue Management - Pricing strategy implementation - Managing the room availabilities and the terms of sale - Group quotations - Reporting and performance analysis - Participation to the weekly Yield meeting - Implementing special offers - Assistance in the realization of the annual budget - Insuring the competitive intellignence in terms of pricing - OTAs Optimization
Receptionist day & night
Dream Castle & Magic Circus Hotels, Vienna International Hotel Group - Francestown, NH, United StatesFront Office receptionSeptember 2014 - December 2014 · 4 months
- Welcoming and conciergerie service - Check-in / Check-out - Selling and managing cash inflows from Walk-in, Upsales, Disney tickets. - Night audit - Communication with the differents hotels departments'
Leisure Group Coordinator
Dream Castle & Magic Circus Hotels, Vienna International Hotel Group - Francestown, NH, United StatesReservationsJune 2014 - July 2014 · 2 months
- Contacting the regular partners (Travel Agencies, Tour Operators, Works councils...) - Sending tariff proposals - Controlling the allotments and options - Following-up the current files, handling the different requests from the partners. - Insuring a good communication with the operational departments. - Invoicing - Groups Check-out Initiation to Yield Management - Participation in the preparation of the weekly Revenue Meeting, analysis of figures. - Attending the Revenue Meeting and the Forecast making process.
Cora Cafeteria - Publier, FranceOtherJune 2010 - July 2013 · 3 years and 2 months
Summer job (Jully - August) in 2010 and 2013 at Cora cafeteria: - Deserts preparation - Cash inflow control - Inventory management
Operational practice in hotel industry
Auberge d'Anthy Hotel Restaurant*** - Anthy-sur-Léman, FranceOtherJune 2009 - July 2009 · 2 months
The Auberge d'Anthy is a three-star hotel restaurant located along Geneva lake, the largest alpine lake of western Europe. The hotel offers 13 guest rooms and a part gastronomic restaurant. As intern my duties were: - Cooking preparation - Front desk reception at the hotel
Operational practice in hotel industry
Ensoleillé Hotel Restaurant*** - La Chapelle-d'Abondance, FranceOtherJune 2008 - July 2008 · 2 months
Ensoleillé is a three-star hotel restaurant located at Chapelle d'Abondance in the northern Alps. The hotel offers 35 guest rooms, a restaurant serving Savoie specialities (local specialities) and a wellness center. As intern my duties were: - Welcome et service at the restaurant - Preparing drinks at the bar - Room service - Housekeeping
Master's degree Tourism and Hospitality Management
IMIS-ESTHUA - faculty of the University of Angers - Angers, FranceSeptember 2013 - November 2015
Master's degree in Hospitality Management with high honors. I have specialized my professionnal background in Revenue Management. Thus, my thesis topic was Revenue optimization with the development of OTAs at the Hotel Barrière Lille
Bachelor's degree in Business Economics
IAE Savoie - Mt BlancAugust 2012 - July 2013
Graduated at the University Savoie Mt Blanc (France) and studied at the University of Stavanger (Norway) via Erasmus Exchange
DUT GEA Universitary diploma of technology in Business Management
IAE Savoie - Mt BlancSeptember 2010 - July 2012
A two years post high school diploma in Business Studies. Main subjects: Management, Marketing, Communication, Accounting, Finance.
BAC Majoring in Hotel and Restaurant Management
Lycée Hôtelier Savoie Léman - Thonon-les-Bains, FranceAugust 2007 - June 2010
High school diploma specialised in Hospitality Management
Native or fluent
Date of birth
May 31st 1992