Join Hosco and view Emma's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Coming from a multicultural family, I moved to Paris at 17 in order to study at the prestigious Sorbonne University, managing both work in prestigious restaurants and study simultaneously throughout. I have four years worth of experience working with offline & online medias and handling marketing projects within a variety of fields, both in agencies and in-house.
My passion is to bring both people and ideas together with project management, from benchmarking to strategy and campaign implementation.
Following personal perspectives, I have settled in Switzerland.
I have both knowledge and experience within international environments with which I hope to deliver the best creative service to my employer’s audiences.
Marketing Account Executive
B+G & Partners - Montreux, SwitzerlandCommunicationJune 2017 - November 2018 · 1 year and 6 months
- Projet management / Strategic planning for local & International Key Accounts (360 MarCom campaigns management including Event management, Online & Offline media implementation and content creation/management) - Customer relationship management, strategic recommendations creation, budget setting & follow-up - Delivering management KPIs and reportings - Liaise with clients, suppliers & team and coordination of associated work
Marketing and Communications
Owens-Illinois - Lausanne, SwitzerlandSales & MarketingOctober 2015 - July 2016 · 10 months
- Project Management : Digital marketing campaign ownership & coordination (European countries & suppliers’ liaise) - Creation of Print & digital deliverables for PR highlighting the company’s reputation through strategic corporate purposes - Media relations management (agencies coordination, press kits) *Marketing project ownership *European countries and suppliers’ coordination
Event Management Trainee
Vitalis Events - Geneva, SwitzerlandEventsFebruary 2015 - August 2015 · 7 months
- Customer relationship, budget setting - Strategic recommendations creation - Suppliers research, contact & follow-up - Social Media Management : in charge of the agency’s digital strategy development (SMM)
Advertising and Digital Communication Trainee
BBDO - Paris, FranceCommunicationFebruary 2014 - August 2014 · 7 months
- Conceptualizing textual & audiovisual content for Key Accounts - Digital strategy management of Institutional Key Accounts - SEO, SEM, SMM - Customer relationship - Creative Briefings
Commercial and Bookings Officer
RESTAURANT LE 39V - 1 star Michelin Restaurant - Paris, FranceSales & MarketingNovember 2012 - June 2013 · 8 months
*Commercial department management *Bookings management *Clients hosting
RESTAURANT LE CIEL DE PARIS - Paris, FranceCustomer ServiceSeptember 2012 - February 2013 · 6 months
*Booking management *Clients hosting
Master in Marketing and Communications
EFAP - Lyon, FranceSeptember 2015 - July 2016
Bachelor in Marketing and Communications
EFAP - Ecole de Communication - Paris, FranceSeptember 2012 - July 2015
Université Paris-Sorbonne - Paris, FranceSeptember 2010 - July 2011
English language and literature
High School Graduation
Lycée Notre Dame - Le Mans, FranceSeptember 2009 - July 2010
FrenchNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Adobe Suite
- Customer relation
- Interpersonal skills
- La fourchette
- Pack Office
- Public Relations
- Social Media