Join Hosco and view Emma's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Having just completed my degree in Hospitality, I am now seeking a full time position in a place where I can develop my skills and knowledge as well as progress in my career.
I have spent the last two years working in Michelin Star restaurants and realised that this is where my passion lies.
I am currently living in London as I believe it is a city with brilliant opportunities for those like myself looking to advance in their hospitality career, and would love to hear about any opportunities opening up.
2 years and 5 months
La Dame de Pic - London, United KingdomF&B serviceFebruary 2019 - Now · 11 months
Chef de rang
L'Ecrivain Restaurant - Dublin, IrelandF&B serviceAugust 2017 - January 2019 · 1 year and 6 months
Native or fluent
- Good communicator
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organisation
- Highly adaptable
- judgment and decision making
- non verbal communication