Join Hosco and view Emma's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a third year student at Dublin Institute of Technology, where I am studying for my BSc in International Hospitality Management.
In addition to college, I also work in a 1* Michelin restaurant in Dublin, as a Chef de Rang.
Currently I am seeking opportunities for my six month placement, which I must undertake next January as part of my college course. I have particular interest in moving to London for this term and gaining my experience there.
Chef de rang
L'Ecrivain Restaurant - Dublin, IrelandF&B serviceAugust 2017 - Now · 1 year and 4 months
Bsc International Hospitality Management
Dublin Institute of Technology, School of Hospitality Management and Tourism and School of Culinary Arts & Food Technology [ HSD ] - Dublin, IrelandAugust 2016 - Now
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Good communicator
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organisation
- Highly adaptable
- judgment and decision making
- non verbal communication