Join Hosco and view Eny's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Extremely detail oriented. Possess excellent communication skills. Friendly, people- oriented, customer driven individual. Ability to multi-task, willing to learn and prioritize effectively.
Front Desk Agent
Hilton Al Habtoor City Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionJuly 2018 - Now · 5 months
Pre Opening HILTON DUBAI AL HABTOOR CITY (1004 rooms and suite)
Front Desk Agent for the Hotel and Residences
RITZ CARLTON DIFC Hotel and Residences - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionJuly 2017 - July 2018 · 1 year and 1 month
1) Handling 124 apartment and 341 Rooms and Suite by providing professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience. 2) Handling Daily Credit Limit and VIP Guest. 3) Handling Night Audit. 4) Welcome all guests with a smile and maintain a professional approach at all times. 5) Be knowledgeable about daily hotel operations, check daily event sheet , bulletin boards and be up to date with all changes, new procedure and events. 6) Have knowledge of hotel rates, package and discounts. 7) Be fully aware of hotel credit policy and procedures and ensure that it’s adhered at all time. 8) Ensure that all guests are communicated with the credit policy and procedures upon check-in. 9) Handle mail and messages properly and on confidential basis. 10) Use your Opera and other systems password with discretion. Log off the terminal when leaving the area. 11) Have knowledge about the city, the local area and attraction to provide the guests with all requested information. 12) Be aware of the front desk operations and help front desk associates when needed 13) Be familiar with the AM, PM and night check list to ensure smooth daily operations. 14) Ability to communicate with all managers, supervisors and fellow associates. 15) Be aware of the Marriott brand standards and follow the thoroughly
Guest Service Agent
NOVOTEL DUBAI AL BARSHA - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionApril 2015 - July 2017 · 2 years and 4 months
1) Handling 465 rooms and apartment by providing professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience. 2) Handling Daily Credit Limit and VIP Guest. 3) Provide prompt, courteous and efficient service to all guest, so as to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction through personalized service from arrival till departure. 4) Ensure guests are personally greeted by name, if known and escorted to their room to make them feel expected and welcomed. 5) Conduct in room & hotel familiarization and assist guest in hotel activity enquiries or requests. 6) Maintain an up to date knowledge of hotel information and local services, including operating hours, promotions, events, attractions and any allied information to respond to guest queries. 7) Maintain an awareness of rate levels to be sold on a daily basis and the occupancy levels. 8) Accurately administer Front Desk cashiering standards and comply with all laid down systems, policies and procedures. 9) Process accounts from check-in to check-out, ensuring accurate postings of all incidental charges using computerized Front Office systems. 10) Maintain the privacy of all guests by ensuring that no details of the guests are disclosed. 11) Demonstrate a complete understanding of the hotel’s policies, procedures and service standards and have full knowledge of the hotel facilities and happenings.
Bachelor of Science Engineering Degree
Urban and Regional Planning Engineering Diponegoro University - Semarang, IndonesiaMarch 2008 - July 2012
IndonesianNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Credit Card Machine
- Front Desk