Join Hosco and view ERIC's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Hello. My name is Eric Balderas, I have a bachelor´s degree in Gastronomy, I am a food service worker with bakery, catering, menu development and customer service experience, organized, detail oriented and hardworking, with training in food safety handling and International food preparation.
Box Lunch Dinning Service - Pachuca, MexicoAdministration & GeneralJune 2017 - Now · 1 year and 6 months
• Assist the Chef • Special menu development for companies • Time management in food preparation • Verify hygiene standards of all our products • New workers training
Bianco Restaurante Boutique - Pachuca, MexicoTourismApril 2016 - May 2017 · 1 year and 2 months
• Verify hygiene standards • Daily bread production quality check • New workers training • Introduce new methods of bread conservation • Update of checklist in storeroom
Fundación Hidalguense A.C. - Pachuca, MexicoAdministration & GeneralJuly 2015 - June 2016 · 12 months
• Make procedure manuals for cook trainings • Elaboration of cost and inventory tables • Teach professional gastronomy courses • Do office labors such as answer phone, printing.
Panadería San Pedro - Tulancingo, MexicoBakery/PastryNovember 2013 - August 2014 · 10 months
• Training to bake artisan bread • Bake several types of French bread • Make handmade yeast bread • Handling of bakery equipment like ovens, mixers and dough sheeter
Universidad Autónoma del Estado de HidalgoJanuary 2011 - May 2015
SpanishNative or fluent100%
- clean and professional appearance
- Great personality
- - Smart and hard worker