Join Hosco and view Erzsebet's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A highly competent, capable and resourceful assistant banqueting manager with good all round experience of event development and management. Self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a can-do positive attitude with a proven ability to ensure the smooth running of each event hosted. Experienced in wedding planning and design, hosting conferences, receptions and promotional events. Ability to keep a level head at all times and considers no job too big or too small. Looking for a career advancement opportunity with a company that will challenge my problem solving skills, creativity and allow me to further develop my potential.
6 years and 6 months
Events and Conferences Sales Manager
Interstate Hotels & Resorts Europe - Aylesbury, United KingdomEventsMarch 2019 - Now · 10 months
Revenue forecasting as well as budget planning for the year ahead Leading and managing the events department to drive sales Hotel marketing - managing hotel's website, designing marketing materials, crating marketing campaigns - social as well as email Carrying out hotel duty manager tasks on pro rota basis Driving revenue trough events an functions as well as food and beverage. Efficient utilisation of all systems, in line with company best practices and standard operating procedures (OPERA, Delphi, IHR1, Concerto)
Reservations and Events Supervisor
Interstate Hotels & Resorts Europe - Aylesbury, United KingdomBack OfficeSeptember 2018 - June 2019 · 10 months
Driving sales activity for meeting space through strategic planning and client engagement. Driving revenue through accommodation, meetings & events and supporting sales activities within Food and Beverage. Leading and managing the reservations and events department in the long term absence of the manager. Monthly forecasting within the events as well as the reservations department. Planning complex events. Leading hotel show rounds and hotel showcases to maximise sales. Preparing function sheets to make sure every event runs smoothly. Efficient utilisation of all systems, in line with company best practices and standard operating procedures (OPERA, Delphi, IHR1, Concerto)
Marriott International - Budapest, HungaryEventsMay 2018 - August 2018 · 4 months
Met group coordinator/host prior to functions, made introductions, and ensure that all arrangements are agreeable. Read and analyzed banquet event order in order to gather guest information, determine proper set up, timeline, specific guest needs, buffets, action stations, etc. Responded to and tried to fulfil any special banquet event arrangements. Followed up on special banquet event arrangements to ensure compliance. Up sold food and beverage items as well as room hire to meet personal incentive plan. Planned and managed events, including weddings, conferences, conventions pop up events. Prepared calculations to stay in budget.
Assistant Banqueting Manager
Old Amersham Hotels - Amersham, United KingdomEventsJuly 2015 - April 2018 · 2 years and 10 months
Meeting clients, taking contracts to help them to discuss what they need to have in the event and reporting these to the banquet manager. Pre -plan the event with the assistance from the manager. Supporting the banquet plans, and design the venue planned. Coordinate with the catering staff and manage banquet business logistics. Ensure best food and beverage service is given in the interest of the consumer. Monitor and control banquet budget, which includes labour costs, beverage costs, inventory equipment, etc. Require to coordinate and cooperate with all the departments like culinary, catering, sales housekeeping, etc. to manage them in an effective manner to get a hold on the esteemed customers.
Flavon Max Group - Budapest, HungarySpa & WellnessSeptember 2015 - December 2016 · 1 year and 4 months
Network marketing- world wide distributor and lifestyle consultant
Food and beverage assistant
holiday Inn - Aylesbury, United KingdomF&B serviceJune 2013 - June 2015 · 2 years and 1 month
• Answered department phone calls within 3 rings, using corrects salutations and telephone etiquette. • Delivered requested items to rooms. • Processed credit card transactions during the checkout process Referred guests to local restaurants and • recommended attractions in the area. • Greeted all guests in a courteous and professional manner. • Assisted guests with making menu choices in an informative and helpful fashion. • Delivered expectation service by greeting and serving customers in a timely, friendly manner. • Appropriately suggested additional items to customers to increase restaurant sales. • Maintained a professional tone of voice and words at all times, including peak rush hours. • Promoted and endorsed the company to bring in new business. • Helped the hotel to pass all sorts of audits. • Trained new members of the guest service team. • Updated team members about changes in hotel products, services, pricing and policies. • Helped in the running and set up process of functions
Wedding planer, decorator
Trinix - Hurbanovo, SlovakiaEventsJune 2014 - December 2014 · 7 months
• Attended meetings with potential customers to discuss their needs, and compare them with their budget. • Been at the venue on the day of the wedding to make sure that everything goes to plan. • Answered phone calls and emails. • Took part in exhibitions to show how the company works and what it offers. • Helped the couples to find the right decoration for their big day.
The Wedding Planning Academy - London, United KingdomMarch 2018 - March 2019
Wedding planning styling and design
The Grange School - Aylesbury, United KingdomOctober 2011 - June 2013
Double appled business and leisure studies
Schola Privata Gutaiensis - Kolárovo, SlovakiaSeptember 2011 - July 2012
Travel and Tourism
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Date of birth
March 26th 1995
- Big events
- Corporate Events
- Creative problem solving
- Customer friendly
- Experienced hostess
- F&B micros
- Honest, punctual,
- Strong hospitality
- Strong time management
- Use opera