Join Hosco and view Estefania's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Fieldwork - Barcelona, SpainOtherJuly 2017 - February 2018 · 8 months
Conduct surveys and gather information from respondents over the phone using a computer.
Customer Service Representative
Banc Sabadell - Barcelona, SpainCustomer ServiceAugust 2016 - November 2016 · 4 months
Informative, consultative and operational telephone assistance, responding to customer requirements and problems, paying close attention to the client, transmitting a professional image to the client, reflecting the corporate values of the organization.
Magma cultura - Barcelona, SpainTourismMay 2016 - July 2016 · 3 months
Welcomed and dealt with tourists from all over the world. Accompanied tourists around places of interest and historical sites. Informed tourists of interesting facts regarding places of interest. Responsible for all administrative and financial duties relating to role.
Room Mate Hotels - Barcelona, SpainFront Office receptionMay 2015 - May 2016 · 1 year and 1 month
-Pivotal team member in a busy hotel reception -Responsible for checking guests in and out of hotel, maintaining high standards of customer care at all times. -Provided all guests wit excellent customer service skills, handling all queries and complaints in a calm and reassuring manner. -Handled hotel bookings and promoted services to guests. -Received and processed payments upon departure. -Dealt to all company polices and procedures at all time.
Universitat de Girona - Barcelona, SpainSeptember 2010 - June 2016
SpanishNative or fluent100%
CatalanNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- A team player
- Dealing with customer
- Office package
• Willing to relocate.
• Willing and able to acquire new skills.
• Well-presented and professional.
• Reliable and trustworthy.
• Excellent interpersonal and people skills.
• Fluent in Spanish with English as a second language.
• A positive ‘can do’ attitude.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Proficient in the use of computer systems specifically designed for the Tourist Industry.