Join Hosco and view Estelle's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Graduate of Vatel International Business School in Hotel and Tourism Management, I am looking for an exciting opportunity in an international company or start-up to launch my career.
Through my professional practical experience in luxury hotels, I purposefully worked in the 3 operational departments: Front-Office, F&B and Housekeeping in order to have an overview of the running of operations. I was given the opportunity to supervise and lead a team which helped me developed my managerial skills in team-work, guest relation and problem-solving.
As of today, I am ready to take on a new challenge and turn to the booking/sales department to promote a hotel and its offerings. I believe my language and communication skills would be an asset for you !
I am a smiling, conscientious individual always eager to learn and progress.
I am available for an interview anytime and ready to move if necessary for the job.
Feel free to contact me!
Les Sources de Caudalie - Martillac, FranceHousekeepingSeptember 2018 - January 2019 · 5 months
Housekeeping Supervisor Trainee
Pine Cliffs, A Luxury Collection Resort by Marriott International - Faro, PortugalHousekeepingApril 2018 - September 2018 · 6 months
- Check vacant rooms every morning and report the status found to the manager -Check the cleaned rooms to make sure it is meeting the required standards of Marriott Luxury Collection - Report to the manager any rooms which do not require service, so that other rooms can be allocated to room attendants - Check that floor controls are completed and give the information to the evening supervisor before going off duty - Be responsible for the appearance of staff on his/her floor - Be responsible for checking that staff have well completed the work assigned before going off duty.
Mercure Moulin de Madame **** - Villeneuve-sur-Lot, FranceFront Office receptionMay 2017 - October 2017 · 6 months
• Checked guests in and out according to ACCOR hotel group standards • Managed reservations on various online platforms (Expedia, Booking, Wonderbox, Weekendesk) • Promoted the hotel amenities, the touristic attractions of the region and the loyalty program • Edited tables about the occupancy rate and customer feedback on a daily basis for the manager • F&B extras: room service, breakfast and bar service Learnt to manage on my own the reception department during morning and evening shifts
Club Les Ormes *** - Saint-Étienne-de-Villeréal, FranceF&B serviceMay 2016 - August 2016 · 4 months
Management of a 70-cover restaurant as well as a 3-member serving team Control and order of stock to the suppliers Administrative tasks Photoshoot to promote the structure on Air BnB Learned how to speak basic Dutch
Hôtel Edward 1er *** - Monpazier, FranceF&B serviceApril 2016 - April 2016 · 1 month
• Served tables (alone or with the owner when high activity) • Worked side by side with the Chef to deliver the food on time • Controlled wine stock, updated restaurant menus, checked the facilities sanitation standards Learnt to work under pressure, be careful to details and deliver a high level of service
Cabanes Perchées Dans Les Arbres **** - Capdrot, FranceAdministration & GeneralDecember 2015 - December 2015 · 1 month
• Created a press pack, collected information from local TV channels and radio stations • Reached out to the media to promote the establishment 6 months later, we were contacted by a local TV to be part of a documentary about eco lodges
Le Boutique Hôtel **** - Bordeaux, FranceHousekeepingNovember 2015 - November 2015 · 1 month
• Cleaned room according to the hotel standard, was part of the turn down service Learnt to be detail oriented, respect time set and quality standard of a high-end hotel
Mercure Cité Mondiale **** - Bordeaux, FranceFront Office receptionOctober 2015 - October 2015 · 1 month
• Managed the front office with one colleague in high affluence (fast check-in and check-out) • Guest relation management (assistance & guidance, complaints, requests, satisfaction) • Back-office work (emails & phone calls)
Camping du Château de Fonrives **** - Rives, FranceFront Office conciergeJuly 2015 - August 2015 · 2 months
• Provided guests a service tailored to their needs (activities, touristic sites etc.) My two colleagues and myself ranked the reception #1 in services and welcome among all the Yelloh Village campsites in France
French Language Assistant
Northfleet School for Girls - Northfleet, United KingdomOtherOctober 2013 - May 2014 · 8 months
• Managed several work groups (25 pupils) based on French grammar and pronunciation Most of my students reached the targeted goals for GCSE examination (obtained certificates
MBA resort management specialization
Vatel Mauritius - Quatre Bornes, MauritiusNovember 2017 - March 2018
Business program taught in English, including marketing, finance, corporate strategy, consulting, human resources and HR specific to the resort industry.
WSET diploma level 2
WSET School London* - Bordeaux, FranceApril 2017 - May 2017
*A beginner to intermediate level qualification exploring wines and spirits The examination took place in Bordeaux, the course content was given by WSET school in London to Vatel Bordeaux
MBA international hotel management
Vatel Bordeaux - Bordeaux, FranceOctober 2015 - May 2017
Business program taught in English: wine & spirits, digital and traditional marketing, Human Resources, accounting, corporate strategy, law, English and German courses.
University College Dublin - Dublin, IrelandSeptember 2013 - December 2013
Erasmus international exchange in Irish Literature Drama, Irish literature, linguistics, Irish folklore and Irish language courses
LLCE - English Degree
Université d'Artois - Arras, FranceSeptember 2010 - May 2013
Program taught in English only: English and American civilization, literature, linguistics, phonetics, translation courses
EnglishNative or fluent100%
FrenchNative or fluent100%
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure
- Always smiling
- A team player
- Communication skill
- Dynamic And Passionate
- Effective listening skill
- Excellent guest relation
- Excellent writing skills
- Fast Learner
- Highly organised
• Member of ESN - Erasmus Student Network (Sept-Dec 2014) Lille, France
Organized cultural events with a group of 10 for the international students living in France
• Member of the Rotaract Medway Club (Nov-Dec 2013) in Rochester, UK
Organized charity events and fund raising on a team of 6 to benefit the local population.
- September 2017 -
NEW-YORK STATE road trip: Shelter Island, Greeenport, Montauk
New-York City: Brooklyn & Manhattan
The Hudson Valley
RHODE ISLAND STATE: Newport
- October 2016 -
1. The Netherlands
2. Venezia, Italy
3. Austria, Carinthia as part of Workaway: an organization promoting fair exchange between budget travellers, language learners or culture seekers who can stay with local families
Helped an Austrian family to run an organic farm and improved my German language skills