Join Hosco and view Esther's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a focused Marketing and International Business graduate by the University of Madrid, in Spain. Currently, I am finishing my Master’s thesis and I am looking for an internship abroad in order to constantly develop my skills and grow professionally.
I define myself as a confident and ambitious person that gives the best in each situation.
MX Strategy - Valencia, SpainSales & MarketingMay 2018 - December 2018 · 8 months
- Consultancy and marketing services in order to help SMEs in their internationalization process. - Charged of French & Moroccan market, managing clients and distributors expectations by ensuring an open line of communication. - Coordinated with the marketing and sales departments in order to meet the client's requirements. - Conducted Market Research to determine optimal solutions in different areas.
Always Group - Valencia, SpainSales & MarketingJanuary 2017 - July 2017 · 7 months
- Sports Marketing Agency (Sponsorship, Sport facilities management & Event management). - Collaborated in the creation of Marketing strategies resulting in succesful projects for clients. - Conducted digital campaigns focusing on Social Media optimization. - Ran the corporate blog of the firm and the newsletters content.
Universidad Autónoma de Madrid - Madrid, SpainSeptember 2017 - January 2019
Universidad de Valencia - Valencia, SpainSeptember 2013 - July 2017
SpanishNative or fluent100%
- Business operations
- Communication skills
- Data analysis
- Decision making
- Digital marketing
- Market Research
- Problem Solving Skills
- Relationship Management
- Strategic Planning