Join Hosco and view EVE's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Self-motivated professional with relevant experience in hospitality management and travel/event management. My new challenge is to find a sales coordinator position in a luxury hotel.
Operation / Group and FIT Coordinator
Panamerican Voyages - New York, NY, United StatesTourismNovember 2014 - Now
• Created travel packages and draw up itineraries for multiple travel agencies, companies, individual travelers • Negotiated contracts and rates with suppliers • Developed and maintained long term relationship with partners, met with new partners, on-site inspection • Planned and organized customized event and incentive programs according to clients’ needs and budget • Assisted sales team with quoting and determining retail price • Met financial objectives by forecasting and preparing budget, scheduling expenses, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions
Human Resources intern
Martha Washington Hotel NY - New York, NY, United StatesHuman ResourcesJuly 2014 - October 2014
• Supported the HR director with administrative duties and ongoing projects • Assisted with recruitment processes (prescreen applicants, interviews, background checks) • Created new hire employees file, maintained and updated personnel records and enter data into HRIS • Organized HR events and team building project (charity events, employees birthday celebration)
Guest House Manager
Urban Oasis and Contempo Design Suites - New York, NY, United StatesManagementMay 2011 - December 2012
• Managed all reservations and room assignments • Checked guests in and out, provided guests with information about the city and facilities • Supervised housekeeping and front desk staff • Managed inventory of the property (purchases, expenses reports)
Bulgari headquarters / Special Events / Trade show / Exhibitions /Conference - Paris, FranceEventsJanuary 2007 - December 2010
• Greeted and assisted guests and VIP and arranged special requests • Anticipated and responded to guests needs and inquiries • Took care of the regitrations, guest lists, invitations • Managed the frontdesk, Handled incoming and outgoing mails
Master International Hospitality Management
ESH Paris Hotelschool - Paris, FranceSeptember 2013 - June 2014
Associate Degree in Business and corporate administration
University Paris Pantheon Sorbonne - Paris, FranceSeptember 2006 - June 2008
FrenchNative or fluent100%