Join Hosco and view Evelyn's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Customer service driven proffesional with over 7 years of experience. Looking to travel to the Cayman Islands to work in the customer service industry. Easily adaptable, high energy and huge foodie!
Earls bar + kitchen - Mississauga, CanadaF&B kitchenSeptember 2018 - Now · 5 months
- Working under Red Sealed Chef -Setting up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies -Preparing food using proper plate presentation techniques -Executing dishes such as sushi to the Earls standard
Topshop Topman - Mississauga, CanadaRetailAugust 2016 - Now · 2 years and 6 months
• Responsible for overall aesthetics of store • Mannequin styling • Installing and executing window schemes • Installing signage with tools • Working closely with all departments to support the TOPSHOP strategy creatively and commercially • Training new creative associates in the Greater Toronto Area
Lakeshore Convention Centre - Mississauga, CanadaF&B serviceOctober 2017 - October 2018 · 1 year and 1 month
• Working special events such as Weddings and parties • Setting up place settings and displays in a formal matter • Carrying out food and drinks in a French serving style • Handling and solving guest concerns in a timely manner to ensure guest satisfactions
Topshop Topman - Mississauga, CanadaRetailAugust 2014 - August 2016 · 2 years and 1 month
• Responsible for efficiently managing a team to effectively drive sales and maintain a positive work environment • Delivering a one of a kind customer service with suggestions, fashion advice and personal testimonies • Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with customers • Solving customer concerns by administering refunds and executing a positive customer experience
Bachelor of Commerce - Fashion Management
Humber College - Toronto, CanadaSeptember 2012 - April 2016
EnglishNative or fluent100%