Join Hosco and view Ezekiel's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A high-energy, enthusiastic & dependable individual who excels in challenging and competitive environments... Optimistic individual with immense zeal and enthusiasm to accept and meet challenges... Avid learner with strong abilities to adapt to situations, work with cutting edge technologies and impact effective training. A team leader who is extremely motivated and assertive. Consistently present a high profile, professional demeanor, complimented by a positive “CAN DO” attitude.
Damac Hotels & Resorts - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHousekeepingAugust 2016 - Now · 2 years and 6 months
Citadines by the Ascott Ltd. - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHousekeepingAugust 2012 - December 2015 · 3 years and 5 months
Key Responsibilities: • Handling guest floors with an inventory of 325rooms • Meeting the Long stayer and VIP guests and following the itinerary. • Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the entire Hotel. Ensure that rooms are made as per company standard. • Prepare Annual Housekeeping Budget. • Maintain par stock of guest supplies, cleaning supplies, linen and uniform. • Organize inventories with Accounts and General Store for linen, uniform and fixed assets. • Pay particular attention while organizing pest eradication activities etc.
Grand midwest Hotel - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHousekeepingFebruary 2011 - August 2012 · 1 year and 7 months
• Time Management skills • Managerial experience to oversee others • General decision making quality control • Critical thinking to recognize problems and identify solutions • Effective speaking and communications
Assistant Executive Housekeeper
Trianon Palace Versailles, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesHousekeepingDecember 2009 - August 2011 · 1 year and 9 months
• Plan, control and supervise Horticultural activities Attending and resolving guest complaints • Responsible for training, scheduling, supervising, creation of incentive programs & associate coaching • Responsible for maintaining proper supply of amenities & housekeeping supplies, while doing monthly and yearly inventories among homes, tents, storage and linens.
Housekeeping Floor Supervisor
Le Meridien Al Aqah Beach Resort - Dibba Al Fujairah, United Arab EmiratesHousekeepingFebruary 2004 - November 2009 · 5 years and 10 months
• Assigns workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness. • Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action. • Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments. • Makes recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation
Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHousekeepingFebruary 2000 - April 2004 · 4 years and 3 months
• Handled a section of 15 rooms with various positive comments from the guests in-house.
M.M.A - Chennai, IndiaJuly 2008 - April 2011
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- • Excellent administration and organizational skil
- • Good communication & writing skills in English.
- • Handling pressure worked under stress & crisis s
- • Hands on experience with Opera
- • Keen to learn things.
- Positive attitude