Join Hosco and view Fahd's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
As I am interested working with your Company, my certification and my resume.
The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position.
Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.
I can be reached anytime via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or my cell phone, +966595690106.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.
Fahd El Moussaoui
Nofa Resort Riyadh A Radisson Collection - Riyadh, Saudi ArabiaFront Office receptionMarch 2017 - Now · 1 year and 9 months
As A Duty Manager i am Ensuring employees are offering exceptional customer service • Making sure customers are happy with the service and products • Delegating duties • Assisting store managers • Helping to implement store policies • Routing sales productivity reports to staff • Motivating employees • Handling cash and end of day checking • Managing store cleanliness and organization • Dealing with customer complaints and issues
Villa Host Supervisor
Anantara Al Jabal Al Akhdar Resort - Nizwa, OmanFront Office receptionApril 2015 - February 2017 · 1 year and 11 months
As a Villa Host Supervisor, i was required to maximize and exceed guest’s satisfaction by providing highly personalized, efficient and responsive service with attention to details, and anticipating guest’s needs. Take ownership and leadership of all villas assigned to you including supervising, directing, assisting and ensuring the cleanliness and maintenance of guest villas. Villa Host is instrumental to achieve our goal in providing the highest professional standards of service to our guests.
Front Desk Receptionist
Intercontinental Doha - Lusail, QatarFront Office receptionOctober 2013 - April 2015 · 1 year and 7 months
• Welcoming on-site guests, determine nature of business, and announces guest to appropriate personnel. • Answering incoming telephone calls, determining purpose of callers, and forwarding calls to appropriate personnel or department. • Taking and delivering messages or transferring calls to voicemail when appropriate personnel are unavailable. • Scheduling conference rooms. • Assist administrative assistants with clerical duties to include faxing, copying, and organizing/maintaining files. • Coordinate with vendors and services they provide. • Ensure main voicemail reflects office closings, special events as well as posting office closed signs. • Answering questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information requested. • Receiving and forwarding incoming faxes. • Receives, sorts and distributes mail. • Support administrative and
Sofitel Mogador Golf and Spa Essaouira - Essaouira, MoroccoFront Office receptionJune 2011 - January 2013 · 1 year and 8 months
Responsible for greeting and welcoming guests Act as the point of reference for guests who need assistance or information and attend to their wishes and requirements Understand customer’s needs and provide them with personalized solutions by suggesting activities and facilities provided by the hotel Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations Arrange events, excursions, transportation etc. upon request from hotel residents Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls Respond to complaints and find the appropriate solution
Hospitalty Management Institution Omar Ben Omar Oujda - Oujda, MoroccoSeptember 2009 - July 2012
Becoming proficient in a wide range of skills and disciplines applicable to the hospitality, tourism, and sports management industries and acquire in-depth knowledge in global marketing management, all while learning how marketing strategies can be developed and implemented in a global business environment. After studying core business disciplines such as management, marketing, finance and operations, you will learn how to apply them successfully within the HSL sector.
University Mohammed 1 Oujda - Oujda, MoroccoSeptember 2006 - September 2012
The BA in English Studies offers a combination of English Language and English Literature modules.
ArabicNative or fluent100%
FrenchNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Opera