Join Hosco and view Fahem's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
- Significant Middle East Working experience and knowledge
- Luxury 5 star Hotel experience
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Excellent negotiation skills, ability to build strong relationships , and convert business
- High degree of professionalism and confidentiality
- Ability to consistently meet or exceed established revenue goals
Committed to providing exemplary levels of guest service.
Effective leader and motivator of staff, communicate well at all levels.
Works well as part of a team and under minimal supervision.
Always open to new ideas with flexible and adaptable approach.
Thrives on working in even the most challenging times and under strict deadlines.
Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for details
Conrad Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceJanuary 2016 - Now · 3 years and 1 month
four seasons hotel cairo - Cairo, EgyptOtherJanuary 2015 - September 2015 · 9 months
: As a Waiter/Waitress, responsible for providing Guests with food and drinks as requested in an efficient manner and according to proper procedure and bar regulations. Carries the responsibility of thoroughly understanding the menu, food offerings and food contents. Specifically, will be responsible for performing the following tasks • Daily responsible for check cleaning of stores to be organized and clean ,fridges to be clean,organized ,check exerting date for all products stock • Proceed all requisitions like beverage,food,general,maintenance request ect • Check daily communication book and revenue • Trying to maxims revenue and increase average spend per person • Follow attention to monetary check standard • Follow Knowledge about micros/opera system update
Rimo Tours - Cairo, EgyptOtherJanuary 2014 - December 2014 · 12 months
• Guide the guests through airport and proceed all necessary procedures both on arrival and departure until • Escorting guests though the airport until after customs • Making small brief for our guest all our service and offering for him deferent chose of trip • Through our office at arrival hall was making marketing for individual passenger like reservation an apartments or hotels ,rent car making tour, and all tourism service
FOUR SEASON - Giza, EgyptF&B serviceJune 2006 - April 2009 · 2 years and 11 months
Reporting to the Banquet responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following: • Serve all food and beverage items for assigned banquet meetings • Have full knowledge of beverage lists Have full knowledge of all menu items being served Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service • Maintain the cleanliness of banquet rooms, hallways, storage and service areas • Lift and store tables, chairs and staging efficiently and safely • Set-up, maintain and break down banquet\meeting rooms • Follow directions from banquet event orders for assigned banquet\meetings • Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards • Other duties as assigned
Helwan University - Faculty of Tourism & Hotel Management - Cairo, EgyptSeptember 2011 - June 2015
focused in Guidance of tourism from Helwan University Cairo
Toefl English course
AMIDEAS Egypt - Cairo, EgyptFebruary 2011 - December 2011
Tourism and hotels institute
Egyptian technology collage - Giza, EgyptSeptember 2007 - June 2009
ArabicNative or fluent100%
- Good customer service
- Preventive maintenance