Join Hosco and view Farah Jane's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Aloft and Element Me'aisam Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionDecember 2017 - Now · 12 months
• Welcoming all guests, assisting with luggage and processes all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room and issuing room key. • Processing all payment type such as room charges, cash, checks, debit or credit • Processing all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges. • Answering, recording and processing all guest calls, messages, requests, questions or concerns. • Coordinating with Housekeeping Department to track readiness of rooms for check-in • Supplying guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest • Confirming reservations and cancellations • Running daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identifying any special requests and checking reports for accuracy.
Millennium Plaza Doha - Doha, QatarFront Office receptionFebruary 2017 - November 2017 · 10 months
• Greeting and welcoming guests as they approach the front desk. • Answering questions and addressing complaints • Processing guest arrivals, ensuring that the requested room type has been given, checking the mode of payment, including the issuing of key card • Processing guest departures, ensuring that every charges, payments has been settled properly • Coordinating with the Housekeeping Department in regards to room status • Accepting reservations, changes, and cancellations in the absence of Reservations Department Staff
Front Office Receptionist/ Reservations
Casa Bocobo Hotel - Manila, PhilippinesFront Office receptionJune 2014 - December 2016 · 2 years and 7 months
• Applying my excellent skills in greeting, registering, and assigning rooms to guests in a polite, respectful and resourceful manner • Processing guest arrivals and departures, including ensuring and confirming all necessary payments. • Handling guests’ concerns and ensuring that they receive proper attention and actions. • Coordinating with the Housekeeping Department regarding the status of each room during check-in and check-out of guests. • Handling reservations and checking room availabilities while coordinating with OTAs through email and websites. • Arranging guests’ airport and hotel pick-up service • Applying my knowledge and experience in the preparation of reports during night audit. • Fulfilling the duties of the position of Front Office Team Leader assigned to me for the Month of October 2014.
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Exellent computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Great customer service
- Strong work ethics