Join Hosco and view Farajallah's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Currently looking for a challenging position, to make the best use of my skills and experience for further personal growth and professional development.
Hard working, Self Motivated, Multi tasking, Enthusiastic & Open minded
Ambitious and inspirational person for his employees
Highly Participative and engaged with F&B operation
Ability to work well under pressure to proactively achieve consumer satisfaction
Reliable with Strategic thinking & problem solving skills
Knowledge in Micros and Fidelio, Materials Control.
Hilton Dead Sea Resort and Spa - Swemeh, JordanF&B serviceMay 2018 - Now · 9 months
Kempinski hotel ishtar dead sea - Amman, JordanF&B serviceJanuary 2015 - July 2017 · 2 years and 7 months
- In charge of the different outlets, like Lobby, Bars (Kish – Sports bar - 95 seats), Restaurants (Codes – Asian cuisine – 130 seats). - Assisting the F&B Manager in Department Activities and Responsibilities. - Handle and resolve customer complaints professionally and efficiently. - In charge of the Employees training, Member in the Employee Committee. - Record production, operational, and personal data on specified forms. - Analyze operational problems such as theft and wastage, and establish procedures to alleviate these problems. - Assign duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees in accordance with work requirements, complete disciplinary write ups. - Observe and evaluate workers and work procedure to ensure quality standards and services. - Perform various financial activities such as cash handling, deposit preparation and Payroll - Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure efficient service and conformance to standards.
Movenpick Resort Spa-Dead Sea/Jordan - Amman, JordanF&B serviceMarch 2013 - April 2014 · 1 year and 3 months
- Ensure quality expectations and standards. - Assist and inspire the team to work as a team. - In charge of the Employee trainings. - Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure efficient service and conformance to standards. - Handle and resolve customer complaints promptly and with courtesy. - Assisting the Manager in restaurant Activities and Responsibilities.
Jordan Valley Marriott Resort & Spa Dead Sea - Amman, JordanF&B serviceAugust 2010 - February 2013 · 2 years and 7 months
- Assisting the Manager in restaurant Activities and Responsibilities. - Build and maintain personal and professional relationships with customers. - Ensure customers are happy from the moment they step into the restaurant until they leave. - Handle and resolve customer complaints promptly and with courtesy. - Provide above and beyond service to ensure every customer’s experience is worth remembering. - Manage customer accounts and ensure data integrity of customer forms, packages and personal information. - Working in multi cultural and international environment - Manage daily F&B operation activities - Assist in stock recording and handling - Keep track of restaurant reservation - Following hygiene and safety standards
Khwarizmi of Jordan for tourism management Amman , JordanSeptember 2012 - July 2014
ArabicNative or fluent100%
- Fire Drill and Armed Shooter Training
- Handling guest complaint. - Communication Skill
- Handling guest complaint. - Communication Skills
- - Selling techniques. - Food Safety & hygiene
- Train The Trainer, - Departmental trainer