Join Hosco and view Farhan's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Live in the United Arab Emirates, I have done my studies in Computer science and hospitality, I am working with one of the Middle East 5-Star hotel brand "Rotana" in Front Office Department and have more than 5-year experience for customer services. I like to play games, read books, cricket, I like traveling and meet new peoples,
6 years and 11 months
Front Office Team Leader
Rotana Hotels - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionDecember 2018 - Now · 1 year and 2 months
•Receive guests in a professional and friendly manner, satisfying guest expectations from arrival through to departure •Maintain effective communication with all related departments to ensure smooth service delivery •Maintain an awareness of rate levels to be sold on a daily basis and the occupancy levels •Maintain good working relationship with all Front Office employees with particular emphasis on Front Desk Agents and Guest Services •Supervise all Front Desk employees ensuring guests are taken care of in a professional and friendly manner •Maintain an up to date knowledge of hotel and local services and supply information and respond to guest queries •Verify all cashier closures of Front Desk Agents on shift end for billing and attachment accuracy •Ensure all guest registrations are completed and correspond with Opera PMS guest information
Front Office Agent & Night Incharge
Hala Arjaan By Rotana - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionOctober 2016 - December 2018 · 2 years and 3 months
• Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests. • Issues room key to guest. • Responsible for proper key control and other security measures. • Answers telephone in absence of telephone operator. • Transmits and receives telephone messages and sets up guests’ wake-up calls. • Date stamps, sorts, and racks incoming mail and messages. • Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions. • Keep records of room availability and guests’ accounts. • Operates the front office computer system. • Makes photocopies if needed. • Computes bill, collects payment, and makes change for guests • Makes and confirms reservations. • Posts charges such as room, food, liquor, or telephone, to guest folio. • Makes restaurant, transportation, or entertainment reservations for guests • Deposits guests’ valuables in hotel safe or safe deposit box. • Checks out guests and inquires about their stay. • Promotes and supports Brand Voice and Brand initiatives
Front Office Operator
Nour Arjaan by Rotana - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionMarch 2014 - July 2016 · 2 years and 6 months
• Receive each Guest call in a professional and friendly manner • Maintain effective communication with all related department to ensure smooth service delivery • Handle every query in a polite and courteous manner and exceed Guest expectations • Maintain an up to date knowledge of the Hotel and local services • Maintain an awareness of Guest profile through the Opera Guest profile system • Complete management’s long distance call vouchers and record them on the traffic sheet • Ensure the proper operation of the switchboard, resulting in fast and efficient transferring of internal and external calls • Take messages for Guests and Management as per the required standard • Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and colleagues’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment • Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures • In additional work in CID system.
KM Communication - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesAdministration & GeneralJanuary 2013 - March 2014 · 1 year and 3 months
• Present a professional, welcoming first contact for all clients, funders, vendors, board members and staff, by phone, in person, and email. • Responsibility for development & implementation of efficient office systems • Responsible for keeping office equipment maintained • Responsible for organizational functions and general meeting support: including arranging contracts, follow up calls, schedules, copying and faxing. • Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail, shipping and receiving.
Punjab Groups of College - PakistanApril 2016 - August 2012
Higher diploma , ICS This locally termed as 'matriculation certificate' or 'matric' for short. Students then enter a college and complete grades 11 and 12. Upon completion of grade 12, they again take a standardised test which is also administered by the regional boards. Upon successful completion of this test, students are awarded the Higher Secondary (School) Certificate (or HSC). This level of education is also called the F.Sc./F.A/ICS or 'intermediate'. There are many streams students can choose for their 11 and 12 grades, such as pre-medical, pre-engineering, humanities (or social sciences), computer science and commerce. Some technical streams have recently been introduced for grades 11 and 12.
Punjab college - PakistanJanuary 2010 - March 2010
Diploma , Microsoft Office
Faiz Foundation School - PakistanMarch 2008 - July 2009
In Pakistan, "matriculation" (sometimes called "matric" is a term commonly used to refer to the final year of high school, which ends at tenth standard (tenth grade) and the qualification received on finishing the tenth standard (tenth grade) of high school and passing the or the state board exams, commonly called "matriculation exams". Most students who pass out of matriculation, or class 10, are 15-16 years old. Once the Matric year and exam have been passed, students are said to have "matriculated
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Date of birth
September 03rd 1993
- Good in microsoft
- Good team work skills.
- Reliable and honest
- Sales Skills