Join Hosco and view Federica's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
From Italy, started my career in hospitality in 2016 in London.
Currently working as a Front Office Receptionist at The Goring Hotel, which has become the first and only hotel to be awarded a Royal Warrant for hospitality services from the Queen.
Looking for: Challenging opportunities in any other country of the world! Open to any destination.
Master degree in Events Management.
Success is where preparation and opportunity meet.
The Goring Hotel - London, United KingdomFront Office receptionJanuary 2018 - Now · 11 months
• Maintain a comprehensive and detailed record of all 69 rooms using Oracle's OPERA software. • Manage and ensure smooth check in and check out of guests, following optimal Forbes standards. • Escort guests to their room, showing them around the hotel as per our standards. • Provide the maximum quality of service to the guests and represent the hotel in regard to guest complaints. • Reconcile all invoice payments and other cash activities in shift.
Jumeirah - London, United KingdomSpa & WellnessSeptember 2016 - January 2018 · 1 year and 5 months
• Managed the delivery of training and development programmes, by submitting the department trainer record sheet every month, participating in meetings to evaluate trainings, providing feedbacks and exchanging best practices. • Managed database, handled phone calls, scheduled meetings and appointments, processed incoming emails. Issued memberships. • Responded to inquiries and direct question to appropriate person. • Scheduled appointments for the members of The Peak, Hotel Guests or visitors.
marketing assistant intern
chic weddings in italy - London, United KingdomCommunicationJuly 2016 - September 2016 · 3 months
Updated blog accounts in the vendor lists. - Managed blogs and social media. - Assisted senior staff through research to come up with creative ideas. - Assisted and helped wedding planners on site during a wedding in Italy.
Russell & Bromley - London, United KingdomRetailApril 2016 - September 2016 · 6 months
- Served and advised customers - Strong products knowledge and customer service
Bournemouth University - Tourism and Hospitality Management - Bournemouth, United KingdomOtherFebruary 2015 - May 2015 · 4 months
- Operations Manager during the organisation of the fashion show in collaboration with a charity shop. - Scheduled the timeline for the event. - Managed the blog and social media platforms. - Blog Fusion Fashion Show: http://t-r-a-v-e-l-e-r.wix.com/fusion-fashion-show
Master in Events Management
Bournemouth University - Tourism and Hospitality Management - England, United KingdomSeptember 2014 - November 2015
Dissertation: Social Media and Smartphones: the addictive Behaviour during Music Concerts
ItalianNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%