Join Hosco and view Felipa's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Multitasking, creative, proactive, diplomatic and a problem solver. Interested in Tourism, Leisure & Hospitality strategies for social and economic development and growth.
Cast Member - full time
The Walt Disney Company - Orlando, FL, United StatesF&B otherDecember 2016 - March 2017 · 4 months
Events, Food and Beverage sector.
PR - full time
LATAM - Rio de Janeiro, BrazilEventsJuly 2016 - September 2016 · 3 months
- LATAM's VIP customers inside the meeting points, venues and the Olympic Park. - Post-event evaluation process
Iviagens agency - Belo Horizonte, BrazilSales & MarketingJuly 2015 - December 2015 · 6 months
- Personal travel planning and supplier management process - Marketing strategies for new clients and after-sales to improve customer retention
Hotel Sanglier des Ardennes - Durbuy, BelgiumF&B otherMarch 2015 - April 2015 · 3 months
Events, Food and Beverage sector
Loja Real - Lisbon, PortugalAsset ManagementSeptember 2014 - December 2014 · 4 months
Purchasing and Selling, Social Media, Inventory Control and Accounting.
Hotel Tivoli - Lisbon, PortugalManagement TraineeJanuary 2013 - March 2013 · 3 months
Back-Office, Administration, Events and Food and Beverage sector
Master in Tourism Economics and Management
Bocconi University - - Milan, ItalyNovember 2017 - June 2018
Bachelor’s degree in Management and Strategic Planning of Tourism
Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais - Belo Horizonte, BrazilMarch 2012 - June 2017
BA - Business Management and ADM
SEBRAE - Belo Horizonte, BrazilFebruary 2009 - December 2011
PortugueseNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Conflict management
- Risk Analysis