Join Hosco and view Hanz's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
▪ Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Major in Marketing
▪ 5+ years of work experience in 4-star and 5-star deluxe hotels with
ability to handle multi-segments (corporate, leisure, government)
▪ Handling multinational companies database
▪ Met sales goals and targets
• Ability to generate and retain customers
• Positive attitude, self motivated and goal oriented
• Knowledge of sales strategies and techniques
• Ability to always ensure customers’ satisfaction
The Domain Hotel and Spa - Manama, BahrainSales & MarketingOctober 2016 - Now · 2 years and 4 months
• Build database, conducted site inspections, developed sales proposals and contracts; • Proactively seeking new business for the Hotel with a revenue and sales strategy, researching and qualifying prospects, and weekly appointments and signing new contracts. • Assisted DOSM setting up all sales objectives, action plans, and team targets. • Looking after Bahrain, KSA Accounts Corporate and Individuals. • Travelling in KSA on weekly basis. (Eastern Provence).
Park Inn by Radisson Al khobar - Tabuk, Saudi ArabiaSales & MarketingOctober 2011 - September 2013 · 1 year and 12 months
• Maintained accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within the assigned territory, maintained accurate records to maximize territory potential. • Demonstrated the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers. • Maintained and developed relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
Park Inn by Radisson Al khobar - Tabuk, Saudi ArabiaF&B otherAugust 2010 - September 2011 · 1 year and 2 months
• Managed a pre-opening lounged in an award winning 4 star Hotel • Operated all aspects of Hotel restaurant service station including speaking with customers, retrieving orders, and handling payments • Managed and train a team of five people • Responsible on making monthly work shift schedules
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration major in Marketing Management
AMA University Quezon City Philippines - Manama, BahrainMay 2013 - May 2016
Business Administration Business Management Marketing Management
Secondary High School
San Raphael National High School - Manila, PhilippinesJune 2001 - May 2005
- Negotiations technique
- Relationship Management
- Sales Management
- Selling skills
- Strategic Selling
- TEAM LEADER
- Team player