Join Hosco and view Filipa's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a professional with expertise across several areas including Sales & Marketing, Project Management, Business Development, New Channels and Partnerships.
I see myself as a quick, flexible problem solver using creativity, cultural observation and innovative thinking as my work tools.
I am passionate about my work and strive to provide my clients and teams with creative, innovative and ultimately, profitable solutions for my employer.
I have worked both for international and national companies, and this has made me flexible and inclusive, in terms of working with teams from very different cultures and backgrounds.
Above all, I am a project-oriented person, and have successfully taken on and implemented a variety of corporate projects, with challenging deadlines, some of which were not even directly related to my field of expertise.
Companies I have done partnerships: L`Oreal, Pfizer, SmartBox, Groupon, Millennium BCP Bank, BES Bank, Deloitte, Nestle, Nespresso, Vodafone and Sephora amongst others.
Head of Data Privacy
Minor Hotels - Lisbon, PortugalOtherDecember 2017 - Now · 1 year and 1 month
- Data Privacy Project Lider; - Responsible for the development , implementation, training, audit and control of GDPR Project in Minor Hotels Portugal; - GDPR Committee member - Minor International.
Escola de Hotelaria e Turismo de Lisboa - Lisbon, PortugalOtherJanuary 2013 - Now · 5 years and 12 months
Teacher of Communication, Soft Skills, NLP, Interpersonal Relationships, Sales, Costumer Services.
Project Manager| Business Development Manager| Reservations Manager
Minor International - Lisbon, PortugalSales & MarketingMay 2011 - June 2018 · 7 years and 2 months
- Central Reservations Project Lider; - Responsible for the development , implementation and management of Tivoli Hotels & Resort Central Reservations; - Responsible for Central Reservations Management team - 28 people; - Inbound and Outbound: Tour Operators, Travel Agents, Corporate, E-commerce and Direct Clients; - Responsible for the development and implementation voice, mail, chat and facebook messenger services; - Responsible for the development, implementation and management of Outbound campaigns; - Responsible for Control and Reporting of all systems (One agent, SIHOT, Business Manager, etc).
Loyalty, Partnerships & New Channels Manager
Tivoli Hotels & Resorts - Lisbon, PortugalSales & MarketingJanuary 2009 - December 2011 · 2 years and 12 months
- Responsible for implementing and managing the GHA Discovery Loyalty program in Tivoli Hotels & Resorts. Founded in 2004, Global Hotel Alliance is the largest global alliance of independent hotel groups, highlighting brands such as Kempinski, Leela, Doyle, etc.; - Responsible for the development and sale of innovating Tivoli products in non-conventional channels. Creation and development of My Tivoli program, which is a tool that gives companies employees exclusive access to personalized offers, on their intranet; - Responsible for the development, implementation and management of T / Store the first online store (in a Portuguese Chain) which will sell Tivoli Hotels & Resorts products. - Responsible for the development, implementation and management of Tivoli Hotels & Resorts Customer Contact Center; - Responsible for developing campaigns trade marketing products and services. Bulk and group buying product for corporate clients and incentives to B2B and B2C.
Mercure - Lisbon, PortugalSales & MarketingMay 2000 - September 2001 · 1 year and 5 months
- Groups, events and banquets sales and contracting.
Account Manager - Events and Banquets
Sofitel - Lisbon, PortugalSales & MarketingSeptember 1999 - April 2000 · 8 months
- Events & Banquets promotion, sales and contracting.
GEOTUR - Lisbon, PortugalTourismFebruary 1998 - November 1998 · 10 months
- Travel Agent Expo 98 exhibition.
Club Med - Marrakesh, MoroccoRecreation & LeisureJune 1997 - October 1997 · 5 months
Kids Club Entertainer.
Universidade Católica Portuguesa - Lisbon, PortugalJanuary 2017 - June 2017
IPAM - Lisbon, PortugalJanuary 2008 - July 2009
Brand Management Master - Projec Management
ISCTE Business School - Lisbon, PortugalJanuary 2001 - December 2001
Hospitality & Tourism Management Degree
INP - Lisbon, PortugalSeptember 1995 - July 1999
PortugueseNative or fluent100%
- Communication skill
- Orientation to results
- Strategic thinking
Speaker in several Tourism University Wokshops
Turism in Portugal in 2037Download the file