Join Hosco and view Florence's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Versatile, Business engineering graduate seeking a challenging job position in Luxury Industry.
Passionate about exceptional products and services, my motivations are : passion for excellence, customer-oriented, creativity.
My international experience has broadened my abilities of open-mindedness and curiosity.
TOEIC score : 865
Content Marketing Officer
Amelis - Boulogne-Billancourt, FranceBack OfficeNovember 2017 - September 2018 · 11 months
• SEA, SEO on-site and off-site strategy (keyword research, netlinking, keyword targeted blog posts and pages, SEO friendly …) • Planning and writing web content on broadcast channels : Social Media, Blog and Email Marketing (scope : 1294 Newsletter subscribers). • Community Management : Facebook (1944 fans), Twitter (497 subscribers), LinkedIn, Google My Business. • Blog management and publications : https://institut.amelis-services.com • Newsletters creation and publication : B2B and B2C • Blog tools, publishing platform and CMS : WordPress, Hootsuite, MailChimp, Google Analytics, Google trends
Marketing digital officer
Yieldplanet - Warsaw, PolandBack OfficeJune 2017 - September 2017 · 4 months
• Publications, management and updating website contents and blog contents • B2B newsletters creation and publication • Translation of commercial documents from ENG to FR.
Yves Salomon - Paris, FranceRetailSeptember 2014 - January 2015 · 5 months
Between Avenue Montaigne and Printemps Haussmann, I was in charge of welcoming, providing advices for local and international customers to reach the financial objectives. I was in both men and women’s department stores. • Team management : 3 sellers on sales training during days of peak work • KPIs : Sales revenue growth, 100K€ (+40%) in October 2014 (Sales team composed by 3 people) • Commercial : Increasing revenue per customer throughout additional sales • Retail store management : Opening and closing store and cash register • Inventory management • Customer relationship : Customer welcoming, development and loyalty • Feedback to the head office : Daily KPIs report • Merchandising : Best-sellers showcases
Prada - Paris, FranceRetailJune 2012 - August 2012 · 3 months
I was in charge of selling luxury goods in Prada men’s department at Avenue Montaigne. • Customer relationship : Customer welcoming, development and loyalty • Commercial : Increasing revenue per customer throughout additional sales • Inventory management and Back-office activities • Corporate culture : Retail excellence Involvement and Guidelines Clienteling • Management : Briefing and weekly action plan throughout action planning
Lodz University of Technology - Łódź, PolandMarch 2016 - June 2016
Erasmus + during 4 months at "Lodz University of Technology - Politechnika Łódzka" in Poland. Syllabus details followed and delivered entirely in English : - Entrepreneurship and Management - Team Project - Process Engineering - Financial Management in Business - Economics, Management and Law - Operation Management - Macroeconomics
Msc Business Engineering
Kedge - Toulon, FranceSeptember 2015 - September 2018
During my Master's degree at Kedge Business School, I have studied several subjects such as: Complexity management, Value piloting, Solution selling, International Business, Business Development, Economic strategy and competitiveness.
IDRAC - Montpellier, FranceSeptember 2012 - July 2014
2-year technical diploma in sales management
FrenchNative or fluent100%
- ERP Oracle
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft, Mac
- Microsoft Word
- Project manager