Join Hosco and view Francesca's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Hello, I am Francesca and I live in the north of Italy.I am going to graduate in 2019 in languages for international commercial relations (Master's Degree).
I have always loved learning new languages and cultures and English is my real passion. I am interested in sports, cinema, fashion and travelling.
I am looking for an internship/ fixed-term/temporary position all over the world to gain experience in the events/communication area or in the marketing department.
italian events agencies - Verona, ItalyEventsJuly 2010 - Now
- Assist with the organisation of scheduled events, conventions, music concerts and fairs; - Greet arriving guests and directing them to the event location; - Arrange place settings; - Provide various information to guests and ensure their satisfaction
Press office and communication intern
Festival Estate Teatrale Veronese - Verona, ItalyCommunicationMay 2016 - August 2016
- Support the press office (preparing materials for press conferences, writing press releases) - Editorial activities (text revisions, photo selection for the libretto) - Basics of InDesign and PhotoShop
Corneliani Spa - Mantua, ItalySales & MarketingApril 2012 - June 2012
- Monitor competitors, with particular attention to price analysis for e-commerce, according to brands and products; - Compare their adv strategies and activities; - Create a PowerPoint presentation that summarised my considerations and suggestions;
Two - year Master’s Degree, Languages for communication in Tourism and Commerce
University of Verona - Verona, ItalyOctober 2013 - Now
Relevant modules: - English, Spanish; - Basic course of Chinese language; - Strategic management applied to international markets; - Marketing
Master course in International Trade (360 hrs)
UniverMantova - Mantua, ItalyOctober 2016 - December 2016
Relevant modules: - Internationalisation strategies; - International trade ( international transportation and contracts, customs, Incoterms 2010, patents and trademarks); - Marketing concepts; - Advanced English;
Specialisation course in Event Management
University of Verona - Verona, ItalyApril 2015 - June 2015
- Meaning, reason and variety of corporate events; - Event planning; - Digital communication; - Public speaking techniques;
Bachelor’s Degree, Foreign Languages for International Commerce
University of Verona - Verona, ItalyOctober 2009 - July 2013
- English, Spanish languages and literatures; - Principles of international marketing; - Theory and techniques of communication; - Commercial law;
ItalianNative or fluent100%
- Digital marketing
- Digital media
- Event Management
- Fluent English
- Problem solving
- Social Media
- Spanish language