Join Hosco and view Francesco's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
With a background in economics and management and during my work experiences, I have developed a strong customer-oriented approach. I live challenges as an opportunity and I like to persuade and motivate people in my team. Be proactive is a must, there is always something that can be improved. My master degree dissertation involves Revenue Management and Customer Relationship Management, they are fundamental in a successful business. Based on my previous work experiences and on the results obtained in the improvement of customer satisfaction and enrichment of client portfolio, I am able to establish empathy with new people. I am currently looking for an exciting managerial opportunity, aspiring to work to maximize revenues and contribute positively to the sales and customer service department, within an establishment that is committed to personal and career development.
TEAMWORK RIMINI CONSULTING (INTERNSHIP) - Rimini, ItalySales & MarketingDecember 2017 - March 2018 · 4 months
• Creation of the training presentation “How to sell a room” and “Commercial office in the hotel”. • Support consultants, learning sales techniques and innovative strategies in the hospitality sector, especially related to Revenue and CRM. Teamwork is the leading consulting company in the hospitality industry with the highest number of affiliated clients in Italy. I had the opportunity to support consultants,learning sales techniques and numerous innovative strategies in the hospitality sector,especially related to Revenue and Customer Relationship Management.
Front Office Agent
GRAND HOTEL RIMINI*****L - Rimini, ItalyFront Office receptionJune 2017 - November 2018 · 1 year and 6 months
• Earned recognition of owners and clients on a consistent basis for excellent performance. • Responsible for the preparation of hotel budgets. • Increased associates' morale and resolved labor relations issues.
Information Office - Collaboration with Marketing Office
ENIT - ITALIAN NATIONAL OFFICE OF TOURISM. MADRID, SPAIN (INTERNSHIP) - Madrid, SpainSales & MarketingAugust 2015 - December 2015 · 5 months
• Results monitoring and evaluation with the creation of customer satisfaction questionnaire (average 8.5 / 10) • Time optimization with the creation and implementation of material monitoring sheet • Waiting time area restyling to improve client’s satisfaction
Congressional & Leisure
PADOVA TERME EUGANEE CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU (INTERNSHIP - Padua, ItalyEventsFebruary 2015 - August 2015 · 7 months
• Coordination of the youth team, composed by 20 people, distributing roles and empowering each individual, during the three days international MPI event. • Collaboration to the creation of Facebook page #Visitpadova. • Direct contact with hotel managers and achievement of an incrementation of affiliated hotels.
Marketing Executive - Front Office
HOTEL VILLA CONDULMER, 5 STARS - Mogliano Veneto, ItalyFront Office receptionMarch 2014 - December 2014 · 11 months
• Marketing activities: development of online and offline communication strategy; strategic planning for the acquisition of collaboration with travel agencies; activation of hotel profiles in OTA and creation of social media profiles; online communication of events and company promotions; • Commercial activities: new customers acquisition; participation in B2B fairs and meetings; cold calling; organization of meetings with potential clients
International Master Degree in Tourism Econommics and Management
Università degli studi di Bologna - Rimini, ItalyOctober 2016 - December 2018
The 7th edition of TEaM (European Master in Tourism Economics and Management / Laurea Magistrale) is a two-year postgraduate degree equivalent to a M.Sc. The programme prepares managers and professionals that are able to tackle the global challenges of contemporary tourism: being, at the same time, engine for economic growth, key-player of sustainable development, and promoter of the cultural heritage.
ItalianNative or fluent100%
- Microsoft Office
- Social Media
- windows os
Positiviity Empathy Enthusiasm Respect Energy Sensitivity Listening