Join Hosco and view Francisco's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I consider essential in my role to deliver consistently a smooth and efficient customer service along with the aim to exceed guests' expectations.
Teamwork and attention to details are the aspects that I enjoy the most and that represent me best.
I am always eager to connect with other professionals, so please feel free to add me to your connections if you like.
Front Office Agent
The Lanesborough Hotel - London, United KingdomFront Office receptionMarch 2018 - Now · 10 months
Oetker Collection - Leading Hotels of The World • Contribute to the training of new team members • Ensure that all guests are welcomed in a genuine manner and they experience the finest Guest Recognition. • Provide the finest Service Experience, a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service, personalized at every opportunity. • Follow and maintain consistently the Leading Quality Assurance (LQA) standards. • Playing a key part in creating memorable experiences, communicating with other departments guests' preferences and relevant information. • Ensure that guests' accounts are always clear and organised, preventing any disputes and investigating odd charges. • Perform currency exchanges with the major world currencies, paid outs, transactions by credit card, cash handling. • Manage credit limit reports procedures and report any credit risk. • Assist guest with any concerns and complaints, report and follow up, taking ownership of every issue.
Reception Agent / Reservations
Firmdale Hotels - London, United KingdomFront Office receptionMarch 2017 - March 2018 · 1 year and 2 months
The Knightsbridge Hotel • Build a rapport with every Guests exceeding their expectations, update their profiles and collect feedbacks • Recognize and welcome Regulars, VIP and Returning Guests • Check-in & check-out procedures - Knowledge of Opera PMS • Using up-selling and cross-selling techniques to promote the hotel facilities and increase the sales • Process transactions by credit card, cash handling, guest's billing and manage petty cash, paid outs and currency exchange • Prevent disputes on charges investigating discrepancies and odd charges • Switchboard operator • Responding to enquiries via telephone and e-mail quoting rates and writing proposals • Updating GDS bookings accordingly to the correspondence - Knowledge of SynXis • Dealing with walk-ins maximizing the revenue by up-selling and cross-selling
Receptionist, Departmental Trainer
Best Western Hotels and Resorts - London, United KingdomFront Office receptionMarch 2016 - March 2017 · 1 year and 2 months
• Responsible for the training of new Team Members in reception and reservations • Complaints handling • Welcoming regular and VIP guests • Check-in and check-out procedures • Guests' billing and cash handling • Use up-selling techniques to increase the sales • Assisting guests with concierge services • Dealing with enquiries by telephone and e-mails, walk-ins • Record and process reservations monitoring guarantees and deposits, cc declined, cancellations, no-shows, overbookings • Mantain room availability and room status, assign rooms and process reservations requests - Knowledge of Guestline PMS
Euston Square Hotel - London, United KingdomFront Office receptionSeptember 2015 - March 2016 · 7 months
• Assist night manager monitoring entrances and public areas • Complaints handling • Assist guests with concierge services • Dealing with any walk-ins and enquiries, late arrivals, no-shows • Check-in and check-out procedures • Cash handling and guests' billing • Monitor deposits, cc declined and reservations to be cancelled • Mantain room availability for the following days, knowledge of Liberty PMS • Investigate discrepancies in the next day departure bills • Set wake-up calls and newspapers orders • Processing the end of the day banking and the night audit; preparing night manager reports • Prepare the department for the following day
Camping Village Spiaggia Lunga - Vieste, ItalyReservationsJune 2014 - September 2015 · 1 year and 4 months
www.spiaggialunga.it • Dealing with every reservations and enquiries via telephone and e-mail • Using up-selling techniques on promotional offers, services and facilities to increase the sales • Managing advance deposits, transactions by credit card, cash handling, guests' billing, Bacs payments and invoices • Managing room allocation and housekeeping reports • Dealing with VIP bookings and groups • Switchboard operator • Deal with every concerns and complaints
Hospitality Diploma, EQF level 4
Ipssar "E. Mattei"September 2010 - September 2015
ItalianNative or fluent100%
- Boutique Hotel
- Customer services
- Departmental Trainer
- Opera PMS
- Reception Duties
- Supervisory Skills
- Time managment
- Upselling skills
- Disability Awareness, Institute of Hospitality, License 12112327
- Health and Safety Level 1, Institute of Hospitality, License 11098159
- EI-Certified Hospitality Supervisor, Best Western Hotels & Resorts
- Front Desk Revenue training, Best Western Hotels & Resorts
- Front Desk Sales Training, Best Western Hotels & Resorts