Join Hosco and view francisco Javier's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Whom It May Concern:
Please accept this letter as inquire/application for the position open in Sevilla-Spain currently posted at your company website. I’ve worked several years in the Human Resources field gaining experience ranging from hospitality to industrial/manufacturing and financial institution.
My HR career had a detour the last three years when I was recruited to participate in a special program with the Latino Community Credit Union where I had the opportunity to apply and implements many of the HR practices and concepts like employee engagement, succession planning, crisis management, On-boarding and training with the practice of the day to day operations of two branches.
I relocated to Sevilla-Spain at the end of June due to family reasons. If you need further information about my credentials or experience, please do not hesitate contacting me.
Francisco Javier Carranza
Bank of America - Durham, NC, United StatesSales & MarketingAugust 2016 - June 2017
• Serve as Account Manager for Small Business accounts, managing referral for Merchant Services, Payroll, Lending, Wealth Management, etc. • Plan, manage and execute outreach business plan for Financial Centre. • Establish new and deep existing customer relationships with Financial Institution though outbound calls, email and meetings and recommend actions with financial priorities.
Latino Community Credit Union - Durham, NC, United StatesAdministration & GeneralApril 2013 - August 2016
• Supervise and administer branch in accordance to organization's policies, laws and regulations. • Compile and report financial data as required by organization and government regulations. • Act as branch chief lending officer to ensure lending policies, documentation, control and collections are carried out according to policy and regulations. • Oversee the overall direction, coordination, evaluation of branch operations. Supervise and track employees’ on-boarding, training and performance. • Analyse potential markets to develop prospects for new members, deposits and loans. Create and maintain strategic partnership with members, community and local civil organizations.
Hilton Durham Near Duke University - Durham, NC, United StatesHuman ResourcesJuly 2007 - March 2013
• Plan and manage the recruitment, interviewing, hiring and orientation processes to maintain staffing levels with qualified individuals while complying with SOPs, federal, state & local laws & regulations. • Counsel and train managers on employee relations issues, resolve employee grievances, conduct investigations, management of exit interviews & examine all exit interviews for trends, implement various employee relations programs to maintain a pro-employee environment that ultimately limits turnover. Advocate & actively ensure the Guarantee of Fair Treatment through regular monitoring of the employee relations climate to keep facility as union free environment. • Ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures along with state, federal and local laws and regulations as they pertain to every facet of Human Resources/Employer related functions. • Formulate budgets for Employee Relations and Recruitment Advertising. Assess needs, plan, implement and coordinate management, hourly and supervisory training programs to develop quality managers and staff and limit hotel liability. • Survey, recommend, implement and manage an hourly wage program and administer the management salary program within the corporate policies and procedures and maintain compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations. • Ensure proper maintenance of employee records, files and Human Resource office systems (ATS/HRIS/Payroll). Process bi-weekly payroll (TimeSaver/ADP). • Manage workers and unemployment compensation programs and represent the hotel at various hearings to provide a safe, fair work environment, reduce cost and limit liability. • Assist other company hotels during transitions to our company in Human Resources issues, orientations, on-boarding, training compliance, employee relations and audit requirements.
Millennium Hotels - Durham, NC, United StatesHuman ResourcesDecember 2005 - July 2007
• Recruited, selected, hired, and conducted on-boarding process of employees. • Responsible for the creation and maintenance of employee files in HRIS and HR metrics reporting data. • Processed payroll (ADP & Ceridian) and benefits management (Open Enrolment, communications, changes and bills reconciliation). • Served as contact person during workers’ compensation claim management. • Served as first point of contact with employee complaints and concerns (English and Non-English speaking employees)
Bachelor Business Administration
Baker College - Flint, MI, United StatesJanuary 2008 - June 2011
Associate in Business and Operation Management
Vance Granville Community Collge - Henderson, NC, United StatesJanuary 1999 - June 2002