Join Hosco and view Frank's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Experienced Chef with a demonstrated progressive history of working in the international hospitality industry in restaurant, hotel, and cruise ship industry. Strong operation professional with a keen eye for details and excellent interpersonal skills.
Restaurant Head Chef
Oceania Cruises- Jacques Restaurant - Miami, FL, United StatesF&B kitchenSeptember 2017 - Now · 1 year and 4 months
• Hands-on Chef, in charge of a daily full operation of a pure classic French restaurant onboard a luxury cruise ship. ( Oceania Riviera) • Restaurant is created by the world known Chef Jacques Pepin • 7/7 days full restaurant classic service with 130 seats. Only dinner served • Managing lunch service ( a la carte & buffet style for a big volume crowd) • Cruise ship contract job. Working 7 days a week.
Windsor Arms Hotel - Toronto, CanadaF&B kitchenAugust 2016 - July 2017 · 12 months
• Hands-on Chef, in charge of a 24 hour Multi-outlet Boutique Hotel operation (A la carte, Tea Time, Banquets, Brunch &Holidays buffet, Bar, Room Service, Chef Table, Kosher Catering) • Organizing and managing the gala menus for TIFF 16(Toronto International Film Festival) as an official sponsor • Re-organizing the kitchen operation system and menus • Hiring, training , scheduling , food costing, pricing, forecasting and ordering
Chef de cuisine
mKt Restaurant - Montreal, CanadaF&B kitchenMarch 2015 - July 2016 · 1 year and 6 months
• Market Mediterranean fine cuisine • farm to table daily menus • participating in the opening of the restaurant with Chef Marino Tavares • training, scheduling kitchen staff, food pricing, costing, and ordering
Chef de partie
Maison Boulud- Ritz Carlton - Montreal, CanadaF&B kitchenApril 2012 - February 2015 · 2 years and 11 months
• Fine modern French cuisine • Participating in the opening of the restaurant • serving very exclusive guests • Restaurant owned by Chef DANIEL BOULUD
Chef de partie
Europea Restaurant - Montreal, CanadaF&B kitchenApril 2011 - April 2012 · 1 year and 1 month
• Modern French cuisine • multi-service tasting menus • Restaurant owned by Chef JEROME FERRER
Chef de partie
Ristorante Buenanotte - Montreal, CanadaF&B kitchenOctober 2010 - April 2011 · 7 months
• Classic Italian cuisine • Big volume restaurant
North 44 restaurant & Catering - Toronto, CanadaF&B kitchenAugust 2009 - October 2010 · 1 year and 3 months
• Fine Continental cuisine • Catering exclusive events • Restaurant owned by Chef MARK MCEWAN
InterContinental Montreal - Montreal, CanadaF&B kitchenMay 2006 - July 2009 · 3 years and 3 months
• apprenticing under chef Christian Levesque • Modern French and continental cuisine • Working on different stations (Banquet, pastry, a la carte service menu, buffet, catering service)
hospitality school of montreal - Montreal, CanadaJanuary 2006 - December 2007
Diploma in professional French cooking
EnglishNative or fluent100%
FrenchNative or fluent100%
- Blue seal Chef
- Red Seal Chef