Join Hosco and view Frank's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Seeking for an opportunity in your company where I can utilize my excellent abilities and hardworking skills. I will be an added value to your company by being professional and will be taking any task assigned to me with in my capacity reasonably and seriously. working to ensure the success and continual progress of the company will be my priority.
6 years and 4 months
Transguard Group LLC - Ajman, United Arab EmiratesFront Office porterApril 2017 - Now · 2 years and 6 months
• Organizes special functions as directed by management. • Arranges secretarial and other office services. • To ensure a proper use of the telephone etiquette standards. • To ensure that all sections have proper coverage of staff at all times. • To ensure that guest luggage records are accurately maintained and all special requests are met. • Process and deliver messages for patients. • Deliver and safely storage Guest and patient’s luggage. • Stay current and up to date with all hospital services as well as daily VIP requests and special events. • Ensure orderliness and safety guidelines around the lobby and front door areas. • Provide support to Management as required, in cases of emergency. • Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and Guest service. • Maintain a clean, healthy, and safety working area. • Contacts roomed guests periodically to ascertain any special needs. • Handles guest complaints and solve problem to the degree possible. • Provides guests with information about attractions, facilities, services, and activities in or outside the property.
Customer Service Agent
Sheraton hotel - Kampala, UgandaFront Office receptionMarch 2015 - February 2017 · 2 years
● Closely oversee all online customer inquiries, messages and respond in a timely and professional manner to ensure consumer engagement across platforms ● Handle and resolve customer complaints obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service ● Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication ● Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools ● Handle complaints provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution ● Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies ● Resolve customer complaints via phone, e-mail or social media Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information ● Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling Cancel or upgrade accounts Assist with placement of orders or refunds ● Enter new customer information into system ● Document all call information according to standard operating procedures and complete call logs ● Helping customers with their luggage and put into their rooms ● Greeted guests upon arrival and departure on a daily basis. ● Escorting new and old guests to assigned rooms. ● Giving additional items like extra pillows and ironing boards as guests required. ● Received and fulfilled special guest arrangement requests such as contacting taxi drivers. ● Assisted other hotel departments in customer service provision as needed.
Real garments - Kampala, UgandaRetailJuly 2014 - February 2015 · 8 months
• Acquires new customers by reaching out to leads • Researches customer’s individual or business purchase needs • Serves existing customers by optimizing current purchase plan • Adjusts sales tactics based on tests and new insights in the field • Resolves customer complaints and queries • Submits purchase orders • Informs management of purchase actions • Maintains monthly or bi-monthly minimum goals • Completes market research and monitors competitor activity • Makes recommendations for the customer • Maintains documentation of customer contact and account updates
Guest Service Agent
Imperial resort hotel - Kampala, UgandaFront Office porterJanuary 2013 - February 2014 · 1 year and 2 months
Greeting guests upon arrival and making them feel welcomed. • Administering check-ins and check-outs. • Providing front desk services to guests. • Assigning rooms and taking care of administrative duties. • Delivering mail and messages. • Processing guest payments. • Coordinating with bell service and staff management. • Being a source of information to guests on various matters such as transport and restaurant advice. • Accommodating general and unique requests. • Diffusing conflict or tense situations with guests.
Makerere University - Kampala, UgandaJuly 2014 - January 2016
1 information shared