Join Hosco and view Fredric's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am aSelf-driven, dynamic, sociable, pleasant, innovative, team player, result oriented, and high moral character and integrity person.
I am currently working as a loss Prevention shift leader holding a Supervisor SIRA licence and looking forward to a new challenging role of security supervisor.
Loss Prevention shift leader
Dubai Marriott harbour hotel and suites - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesSecurityJanuary 2018 - Now · 1 year and 1 month
• Supervising a team of 8 security officers per shift to carry out all security duties and responsibilities on the shift and follow up occurrences if need be. • Patrolling the entire property both interior and exterior. • Take responsibilities of finding and resolve conflicts or complaint situations. • Provide prompt, courteous and efficient services to all guests so as to achieve high level of customer. satisfaction through personalized service from arrival till departure. • Conduct in room & hotel familiarization and assist guest in hotel activity enquiries/requests. • Welcoming and assisting guests on any enquiries. • Responsible for safety and security of guest, employees and establishment. • Initiate action to improve a hazardous situation immediately. • Create safety and security awareness among employees through conducting required trainings. • Maintain security systems like Closed Circuit Televisions and alarm systems. Authorize, monitor, and document access to secured areas. • Assist guests/employees during emergency situations. • Maintain surveillance by monitoring Closed Circuit Televisions and alarm systems, • Checking and preventing any unauthorized intruder unto the premise. • Monitor and check of any safety hazards and suggest solutions to the management for rectification/correction. • Maintain confidentiality of reports/documents, release information to authorized individuals. • Ensure compliance with local authority laws as well as Marriott standard operation procedures.
YMCA comprehensive institute kampala - Kampala, UgandaMarch 2011 - November 2012
Diploma in sales and marketing
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Good leadership skills
- Team player
2018 Security cadre training centre – SIRA Security supervisor certificate
2017 Dubai Heart centre – International 2016 Basic First aid guidelines
2016 Global safety university (GSU) Certificate – Tier 4
2015 Dubai Police Academy (Safeer fire safety consultancy) – Basic fire safety training
2012 Dubai police academy (Dubai protective system license) Certified (2012)