Join Hosco and view Ganesh's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Enthusiastic and hardworking Restaurant Manager with a winning attitude and desire to deliver an exceptional dining experience, Focused on setting high expectations and raising service standards. I am a Strong Leader with a track record of improving revenue, reducing turnover and increasing guest satisfaction. With over eleven years of Professional experience in Restaurant/Hotel industry, I have increased my credentials for the management of outlets and I am well experienced in food safety, hygiene standards. Above all I would like to carve a niche in the Hospitality Sector. I have been able to exceed myself and will continue the same for your organization.
Restaurant and Coffee shop Manager
Dubai Grand Hotel - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceApril 2017 - Now · 1 year and 8 months
• Oversee employee work in front and Back of the house to ensure compliance with company policies. • Ensure that all the operational Standards set for Equipments and Processes are followed. • Ensure that all Hygiene and Food Safety Standards are followed. • Consistently exceed daily, weekly and monthly sales compared to the previous year while maintaining costs and keeping employee turnover low. • Partnered with bartenders to create and introduce signature cocktails menu that increased bar revenues within 2 months. • Taking care of all the Requisitions and Monthly Inventory in the Restaurant. • Taking care of the duty allocation and organizing shift.
Multi Unit Manager
Tablez Food Company - Bengaluru, IndiaManagementFebruary 2016 - December 2016 · 11 months
• Analyses Guest Comment Cards, their suggestions and take appropriate actions. • Taking care of the Training of Food and Beverage personnel of Bloomsbury’s, Galitos and Cold Stone. • Identifying the potential market of the Restaurant and Plan local store marketing bring in more guests. • Working closely with the Restaurant Manager to improve profitability by providing necessary coaching and guidance on how to bring down controllable expenses and food cost. • Assisting the team to work on their individual development plans to move up on their Carrier.
BLOOMSBURY’S BOUTIQUE CAFÉ AND ARTISAN BAKERY - Kochi, IndiaF&B serviceMarch 2014 - February 2016 · 2 years
Senior Team Member
Caribou Coffee - Kuwait City, KuwaitF&B otherApril 2010 - April 2012 · 2 years and 1 month
Ista/Hyatt - Bengaluru, IndiaF&B serviceMay 2006 - January 2010 · 3 years and 9 months
MBA in Tourism and Hotel Management
Bharathiar University - Hospitality and Tourism Management - Coimbatore, IndiaApril 2012 - April 2014
BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration
Institute Of Hotel Management, Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition - IHMCTMay 2003 - May 2006
MalayalamNative or fluent100%
- F & B Cost control
- Food Safety&Hygiene;
- Food service
- Guest satisfaction
- Inventory management
- Menu Engineering
- New Store Opening
- Planning and organizing
- Profit & Loss Management
- Restaurant Management
- sales forecast
- Staff Recruitment
- Staff Scheduling
- Store management
- Team Training