Join Hosco and view Gaurav's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Gaurav Lamba is a resident of Woodford Green, UK. He has been working in the Marketing occupational sector for more than 11 years. Gaurav has an extensive management experience with exposure to executive/middle management positions in premier organizations such as Walt Disney, and IHG. He has excelled in the luxury travel industry and thrives in a challenging environment. He is able to quickly adapt to and embrace change and enjoys meeting and working with people from multi-cultural backgrounds.
As a highly-motivated and results orientated manager within the luxury hotel sector, Gaurav has a proven track record of providing exemplary levels of service to a broad range of guests, including VIPs and high-profile individuals.
Marriott - London, United KingdomSales & MarketingAugust 2017 - June 2018 · 11 months
• In charge to Develop, manage and implement Marketing strategies in line with the brand and company commercial objectives. • Create and execute customized trade and online marketing strategies • In charge for all social Media platform; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, trip advisor. • Full responsibility for the marketing budget and build brand awareness through social events, trade shows and corporate events. Working closely with the Sales Team assisting in Sales, Leisure, Group, and Corporates. • Work closely with the Digital Marketing team from Marriott international, planning content and calendars and overseeing the development of the website and digital activities. • Ensure consistency of brand awareness by working closely with the wholesale partners. • Managing MGS Marriott platform: - Mdam,Epic,Guest Voice, Brandworks • In charge for all Guest voice response on behalf of the company. • Responsible for all contents and audiovisual implementation.
Associate Director of Business Development
Sanghvi - Delhi, IndiaSales & MarketingJuly 2016 - March 2017 · 9 months
Travel Connections Arabia - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesSales & MarketingSeptember 2013 - August 2015 · 1 year and 12 months
• Responsible for promoting global portfolio through developing new and existing business partnerships E.g. Basel Tourism Board, Art Fairs. • Developed Social Media presence resulting in increased revenues and business e.g. London Hotels increased sales by 75%.isat • Increased GCC arrivals during 2014-15 by over 60% by focusing on CRM. • Key Input in developing global client’s marketing and pricing strategies for GCC area. • Develop and monitor productions and operational statistics for the group/partner hotels using a Salesforce CRM system. • Organizing and conducting Familiarization trips to portfolio hotels for Ground staff TA, WHL.
International Hospitality Management
University of Brighton - Hospitality and Tourism Management - Brighton, United KingdomOctober 2000 - October 2007
HindiNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Able to multi-task
- Global traveler
- hotel sales
- international markets
- multi tas
- New business development
- Public Relations
- result orientated